IRMASAT 2021 will be held in the first week of February 2021 at IRMA Anand, after the shortlisting process at IRMA is over.
IRMASAT 2021: Paper Pattern
Following are important points about IRMASAT Exam pattern 2021:
- Type of Test: IRMASAT 2021 paper pattern is the on-line Computer based test.
- Total Questions: IRMASAT exam pattern 2019 consists of 40 questions relevant to Issues of Social Concern
- Type of Questions: All the questions in IRMASAT pattern are of multiple choices (MCQs) type
- Answer Options: Each question in IRMASAT paper pattern 2019 is followed by 5 Answer Options
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer marked by you in IRMASAT 2019 paper pattern, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Language of Exam: IRMASAT pattern 2019 consists of questions in English language only
Question Pattern in IRMASAT 2021
Following type of questions are included in the IRMASAT Exam Pattern 2021:
- Objective type questions are numbered from 1 to 40
- No segmentation of questions section-wise is there in IRMASAT Exam pattern 2021
- The questions are related to Issues of Social concern like poverty, Agriculture, Rural India, Recent developments, Government schemes
How to Attempt IRMASAT 2021 Exam
All the questions will have multiple choices. Of the five answers to a question only one will be the correct answer. The candidate is required to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which he/ she feels is appropriate/ correct. The alternative/ option clicked on will be treated as the answer to that question. Answer to any question will be considered for final evaluation only when candidates have submitted their answers by clicking on “Save & Next” or “Mark for Review & Next” buttons.
- The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right hand corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default- you are not required to end or submit your exam.
- The question palette at the right of screen shows one of the following statuses of each of the questions numbered:
- You have not visited the question yet.
- You have not answered the question.
- You have answered the question.
- You have NOT answered the question but have marked the question for review.
- You have answered the question but marked it for review.
The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
6. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
- Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
- Click on ‘Mark for Review and Next’ to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence.
7. To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons.
8. To change your answer, click another desired option button.
9. To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next.
10. To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button.
11. To mark a question for review click on Mark for Review & Next. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
12. To change an answer to a question, first select the question and then click on the new answer option followed by a click on the Save & Next button.
13. ONLY questions that are saved or marked for review after answering will be considered for evaluation.
14. Sections will be displayed on the top bar of the screen. Questions in a section can be viewed by clicking on the section name. The section you will view will be highlighted.
15. After clicking the Save & Next button on the last question for a section, you will automatically be taken to the first question of the next section.
16. You can move the mouse cursor over the section names to view the status of the questions for that section.
17. You can shuffle between sections and questions anytime during the examination as per your convenience.
18. The candidates are requested to follow the instructions of the “Test Administrator” carefully. If any candidate does not follow the instructions / rules, it would be treated as a case of misconduct/ adoption of unfair means and such candidates will be liable for debarment from appearing for examinations for the period decided by IRMA.
19. The candidates may ask the Test Administrator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the examination.
20. After the expiry of 80 minutes, the candidates will not be able to attempt any questions or check their answers. The answers of the candidate will be saved automatically by the computer system even if he/ she has not clicked the “Submit” button.
21. Please note:
- Candidates will not be allowed to “finally submit” unless they have exhausted the actual test time.
- Under no circumstances should a candidate click on any of the ‘keyboard keys’ once the exam starts as this will lock the exam.