- It is the combination of lectures, case studies, group projects, discussions, live research projects, simulation and management games.
- The programme encourages discussion beyond the classroom to prepare students for critical analysis and application of skills to real business situations.
- Enhance the knowledge through real time industrial issues.
- Practical insights through internship, field visits and live projects.
- Students learn to combine the fundamentals of management with industry expertise.