- CUET 2024 e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website. The candidate will appear in the examination at the given Centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her CUET e-Admit Card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/her CUET Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA Help Line Number: 011-40759000 or 011-69227700 between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
- The candidates should read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and strictly follow them during the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signature shown in the CUET Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the NTA Help Line.
- The date of downloading the CUET Admit Card for the exam will be announced on the NTA website
- CUET 2024 Admit Cards will not be sent by post
- In no case, the duplicate Admit Card for Common University Entrance Test 2024 would be issued at the Examination Centres
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination
- Advance Intimation Slip for CUET BBA Exam City to the candidates with the date of Exam and City of Exam will be issued before the release of CUET Admit Card 2024
- The candidates are required to check/download the Examination city allotment slip by using their Application Number and Date of Birth
- The City Intimation Slip for each candidate has information relating to the Subjects/Language/Medium offered in Slot 1, Slot 2 and Slot 3 as well the date and City allotted.
CUET 2024 Important Dates
Following are the CUET 2024 important dates for admission to undergraduate programs offered by 300 Universities including Delhi University BBA/BMS and others
CUET UG 2024 Exam Activity & Timeline
CUET 2024 Notification Release
February 19, 2024 by NTA
CUET 2024 Registration Start Date
February 19, 2024
CUET 2024 Last Date to Apply
April 10, 2024 upto 11.59 PM
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI/Paytm
April 10, 2024 upto 11.59 PM
Correction Window for CUET application form particulars
April 12 to 14, 2024 till 11.50 PM
CUET 2024 Admit Card Download Start Date
May 10, 2024
CUET 2024 Admit Card Download Last date
May 15 to 31, 2024 as per respective CUET date
CUET 2024 Exam Dates
May 15 to May 31, 2024 for respective UG Course including DU BBA/BBS
CUET 2024 Exam Slots
3 Slot Exam
Duration of CUET Exam 2024
Slot-1: Morning- 9AM to 11 AM
Slot-2: Afternoon-12.30 to 2 PM
Slot-3: Evening- 4 PM to 5.30 PM
CUET 2024 Results Release Date
June 25, 2024
CUET 2024 e-Admit Card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://cuet.samarth.ac.in/, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions and receipt of the prescribed application fee by NTA
CUET Admit Card 2024 Download Process
The step by step process how to download CUET Admit Card 2024 is shared below. The CUET Admit card 2024 link carries the name and logo of National Testing Agency on the top.
- Visit the NTA CUET exam website cuet.samarth.ac.in
- Click on CUET 2024 Admit Card Link
- Enter your Application Form Number
- Enter your date of Birth in YYYYMMDD format without any space in between
- Download and take print of CUET 2024 Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The print quality of the Admit Card should be good
- Verify your details on CUET Admit Card 2024
Details to Check on CUET 2024 Admit Card
Important details on CUET Hall Ticket 2024 are:
- Check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre, Name, City, and Category
- In case of any problem related to Admit card, please contact the given helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Documents to carry with CUET 2024 Admit Card to Test Centre
In accordance with the instructions of NTA, the CUET applicant should carry the following documents apart from the Admit card to the test centre. Candidates who do not bring these documents will not be allowed to sit in the examination
- Print copy of CUET Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA Website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the examination
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph
- PwBD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwBD category
CUET Admit Card 2024: Important Instructions for the Test Day
- Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats
- NTA may not establish examination centre in a particular city due to insufficient number of candidate
- The morning/afternoon sessions will start at a specified time. Candidates have to report for the session/s as per the time stated in their respective CUET Admit Card
- Candidates can leave the exam hall after completing the duration of the components in which they appeared as indicated on their CUET Exam Admit Card.
- Report at the Examination Center well in time i.e. 2 hours before commencement of the examination
- Take your seat immediately after the opening of the Examination Hall
- If you do not report in time due to any reason i.e. traffic jam, train/bus delay, etc, you are likely to miss some of the important instructions to be announced in the Examination Rooms/Halls
- You must show, on-demand, the CUET Admit Card downloaded/printed from the NTA website for admission in the examination room/hall. The Test Centre Staff on duty is authorized to verify the identity of candidates and may take steps to verify and confirm the identity credentials
- If you do not possess a valid Admit Card and authorized Photo ID, you will not be permitted to take the examination
- A seat indicating Roll Number will be allotted to each candidate.
- Ensure that the Question Paper available on the computer is as your opted subject indicated in the CUET BBA Admit Card 2024
- For those who are unable to appear on the scheduled date of test for any reason, re-test shall not be held by the NTA under any circumstances.