Latest Update: DU JAT 2021 Admit Card is likely to be released on July 10, 2021 by National Testing Agency (NTA) and NOT by Delhi University. The DUJAT 2021 Admit card download facility is available by login to NTA DUET 2021 Website with your DU-JAT 2021 ID and Password.
DU JAT 2021 exam will be conducted by NTA between July 19 and 24, 2021 as online computer based test for BBA/BBS admission in Delhi University colleges. Read all the latest updates on DUJAT 2021 Exam and admission process in top Delhi University BBA colleges accepting DUJAT score
DU JAT Admit Card 2021: Important Dates
Following are the important dates for DU JAT Admit card 2021
DU JAT Admit Card 2021 Release Date
July 10, 2021
DU JAT Admit card download starts
July 10, 2021
Last Date to download DU JAT 2021 admit card
Between July 19 and July 24, 2021
From Where to Download DU JAT Admit card
NTA-DUET 2021 website – Admit card link
Important Details to check on DU JAT Admit card 2021
Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre, Exam Time and duration, City, Category
How to download DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
DU JAT is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). The DU JAT Admit card 2021 link therefore carries the name and logo of National Testing Agency on the top.
- Visit the NTA DUET exam website
- Click on DUET 2021 Admit Card Link
- Enter your Application Form Number
- Enter your date of Birth in YYYYMMDD format without any space in between
- Download and take print of DU JAT 2021 Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The print quality of the Admit Card should be good
- Verify your details on DU JAT 2021 Admit Card
DUJAT Admit Card: Login Window
Below is shared the actual DU JAT Admit card login window. Similar login window is expected to be made available on NTA DUET exam website this year
DU JAT 2021 Admit Card: Key Points
- The DU JAT 2021 Admit Card for the entrance examination is made available in the online applicant account from the release date till the DUJAT exam date.
- Visit the NTA DUET website regularly for the key updates related to the DU JAT Admit Card
- DU JAT Applicant shall take the print-out of the DU JAT Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- DU JAT Admit Card shall carry the information related to examination Centre, Reporting time among other details
Details to Check on DU JAT Admit Card
Important details on DU JAT 2021 are:
- Check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre, Name, City, and Category
- In case of any problem related to Admit card, please contact the given helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Documents to carry with DU JAT Admit card to Test Centre
In accordance with the instructions of Delhi University, the DU JAT applicant should carry the following documents apart from the DU JAT Admit card to the test centre:
- Printed copy of the DU JAT Admit Card
- Identity card bearing candidate‘s photograph, for verification. The Valid Identity proofs are: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter‘s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Please note that only those ID proofs are valid, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form
Important Instructions Regarding Exam and Admission Process
- Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats
- NTA may not establish examination centre in a particular city due to insufficient number of candidate
- Results of the Entrance Tests as well as the allotment of college and course (where applicable) will be notified on the Delhi University UG admission portal
- DU JAT Applicants who obtain allotment of the BBA/BBS course-college are required to furnish the necessary documents at the time of admission in the college allotted
- The applicant shall take the print out of the admission/registration form and the necessary list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark sheet/certificates
- The College/Department will retain the certificates of approved applicants in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges/departments during the admission process.
The college shall return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission, or where the student is allotted another course or college, or where a student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute