DU JAT 2019 Admit Card has been released by Delhi University on June 30, in evening hours. Delhi University has made live the Admit Card on its admission website. A separate link for DUET 2019 Admit card for admission to entrance exam based UG/PG courses 2019 has been placed. You can download your DU JAT 2019 Admit card from the DU website link for Admit card by login to the DU website.
How to download DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
DU JAT 2019 is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on July 6, 2019. The DU JAT Admit card 2019 link therefore carries the name and logo of National Testing Agency on the top.
- Visit the Delhi University UG admission portal for the key updates related to the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
- Click on DUET 2019 Admit Card Link
- Enter your Application Form Number
- Enter your date of Birth in YYYYMMDD format without any space in between
- Download and take print of DU JAT 2019 Admit Card on A4 size paper.
- The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Verify that DU JAT 2019 Admit Card carries the information related to examination Centre, Reporting time among other details
Check Details: Advises DU
Delhi University has further clarified to check important details on DU JAT 2019 Admit Card, and has advised, "Please check the admit card carefully for your Name, Subject Group, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination Centre, Name, City, and Category, etc. In case of any problem related to Admit card, please contact the given helpline numbers between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm."
DU JAT 2019 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on July 6, 2019 for admission to Delhi University BBA/BMS and other undergraduate management courses in the colleges affiliated to Delhi University. DU JAT Exam 2019 will be conducted in two shifts on the same day - shift 1 from 12 Noon to 2 PM and shift 2 from 4 PM to 6 PM. It will be a computer based test and is conducted by NTA for the first time.
Documents to carry at DU JAT 2019 Test Centre
In accordance with the instructions of Delhi University, the DU JAT 2019 applicant should carry the following documents apart from the DU JAT 2019 Admit card to the test centre:
- Printed copy of the DU JAT 2019 Admit Card
- Identity card bearing candidate‘s photograph, for verification. The Valid Identity proofs are: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter‘s identity card, Passport or College identity card.
- Please note that only those ID proofs are valid, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form
Important Instructions Regarding Exam and Admission Process
- Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats
- Delhi University may not establish examination centre in a particular city due to insufficient number of candidate
- Results of the Entrance Tests as well as the allotment of college and course (where applicable) will be notified on the Delhi University UG admission portal
- DU JAT 2019 Applicants who obtain allotment of the BBA/BBS course-college are required to furnish the necessary documents at the time of admission in the college allotted
- The applicant shall take the print out of the admission/registration form and the necessary list of documents/certificates, and proceed to the respective college for verification of mark sheet/certificates
- The College/Department will retain the certificates of approved applicants in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges/departments during the admission process.
The college shall return the documents in case student withdraws/cancels the admission, or where the student is allotted another course or college, or where a student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute