DU JAT Registration 2021: Key Dates, Step by Step Process, Application Fee
Latest Update: Delhi University is likely to start DU JAT 2021 Registration process online from July 20. The Registration Fee is Rs.750/-. DU JAT exam 2021 dates will be announced soon. DU JAT 2021 exam date and registration schedule is postponed due to Covid-19 pandemic.
DU JAT 2021 Registration and exam dates for admission to BBA/BBS 2021-24 batch in DU Colleges are delayed due to corona virus outbreak. The dates for DU JAT 2021 registration are likely to start on July 20 or later and will remain open for about a month. DU JAT exam is expected in August last week/ September first week. The exam will be conducted as online computer based test by National Testing Agency (NTA).
Why You should Register & Apply for DU JAT 2021? 5 Key Reasons
BBA at Delhi University colleges is high RoI degree programme of 3 years duration. The program is offered at low fee to all the candidates from all over India. Check below the key features of DU BBA programme:
- Gateway to Delhi University
DU JAT offers admission opportunity in 3 Year BBA/BBS Management Programmes after class 12 in top colleges including SSCBS, KM, DDU among others. After programme completion, you will get graduation degree from highly ranked Delhi University which was ranked #11 among top 200 universities in India in Govt of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2020
- No Reservation to Delhi State Candidates
University of Delhi is a Central University, as such the Admission opportunity is available to the candidates from all over India irrespective of any specific reservation for Delhi. The admission is offered without any regional bias
- Intake is High for 2021-24 Batch
More than 1100+ Seats in top BBA/BBS/BMS Colleges of Delhi University are available for admission
- Low Fee Programme: Below Rs.1 Lakh for 3 Years
Delhi University colleges offer BBA at a very low fee as compared to other BBA colleges in India. The program fee of other top BBA colleges like IIM Indore, IIM Rohtak, NMIMS Mumbai is many times higher. Have a look on DU College BBA Fee V/s BBA fee in other colleges
3 Years BBA/BMS Degree Programme Fee
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS), Delhi University, Delhi
BBA (FIA): Rs. 75,000
Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi University, Delhi
Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi University, Delhi
BMS: Rs. 61,000
IIM Indore – IPM (BBA + MBA)
MBA: Rs.16,10,000 (After BBA)
IIM Rohtak – IPM (BBA + MBA)
ASMSOC, NMIMS Mumbai
Note: The fee may be revised at the time of admission 2021
- DU BBA Placements are High
Offering high Return on your investment, the BBA at Delhi University colleges offer high placements in Industry and corporate sector.
BBA Colleges of DU
Average Placement 2020 (Rs. in Lakhs)
Highest Placement 2020 (Rs.in Lakhs)
Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (SSCBS), Delhi
Keshav Mahavidyalay, Delhi
ASMSOC, NMIMS Mumbai
IIM Indore 5 Year IPM
IIM Rohtak 5 year IPM
Batch Yet to Complete
Batch yet to complete
DU JAT 2021 Registration Guidelines
Following DU JAT registration guidelines to the candidates are issued by Delhi University
- DU JAT 2021 Registration for admission to BBA/BMS of Delhi University colleges is online process and can be completed at official website of Delhi University ug.du.ac.in; [email protected]
- The DU registration portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programmes at the University of Delhi.
- Second window for registration opens after the CBSE declares result for class 12 to enable the candidates to update marks.
- Due to the heavy traffic, you may face delays in submitting your registration form since a large number of students will be registering simultaneously
- Do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online registration form
- For both merit-based and entrance-test based undergraduate courses an integrated registration and application form is introduced
- DU Admission process for BBA/BBS and other undergraduate management courses will be based on Written Exam
- Personal Interview (PI) round in person dropped from Final Admission Process
- Admission process 2021 to remain contactless without physical presence of the applicants
- Candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the Delhi University admission 2021 website and NTA Active Exam website
- The additional preparation time for DU JAT 2021 offers good opportunity to score high and get the best BBA college of Delhi University
DU JAT 2021 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to Delhi University BBA/BMS and other undergraduate management courses in top colleges of Delhi University. DU JAT Exam 2021 will be conducted in two shifts on the same day - shift 1 from 12 Noon to 2 PM and shift 2 from 4 PM to 6 PM. It will be a computer based test.
DU JAT Registration 2021: Important Dates
DU JAT 2021 registration dates will be released in July 2021. Following are the likely dates.
Delhi University DU JAT 2021 Registration Start Date
July 20, 2021
Delhi University DU JAT 2021 Registration End Date
August 14, 2021 - 6PM
DU JAT 2021 Registration Fee
DU-JAT 2021 Registration Portal
The registration for DU JAT 2021 is a two step process. Candidates need to visit DU Admission portal ug.du.ac.infor Registration:
Important: Read more top Articles on DU JAT
DU JAT Registration Step-1: Click on New Registration
Click on Yes if you have completed class 12 from CBSE, Click on No, if have done class 12 from other boards
Fill up all the Required Details in Registration Form
DU JAT 2021 Application Process after completion of Registration
After completing your DU JAT registration form, you need to fill in the DUJAT application form for the courses you wish to apply. Step by Step online process to complete application for admission to BBA/BMS 2021-24 batch, through the Delhi University entrance exam DU-JAT 2021 is as under:
Step by Step Process to Fill Up DU JAT Application Form 2021
After completing the DU JAT Registration, the DU JAT application form 2021 can be completed in following Steps:
- Step-1: Fill Up Personal Details
- Step-2: Fill Up Academic Details
- Step-3: For DU JAT, fill up page 4 with Entrance. Skip the page-3 Merit; skip page-5 Sports; skip Page 6 ECA
- Step-4: Must Upload scanned images of Photo, signature, marks sheet, category certificate
- Step-5: Preview DU JAT Application form details
- Step-6: Make Payment of Application Fee Online
Fill Up Personal Details
This is the main page of DU JAT 2021 application form. You have to complete all the personal details required on the page and click on submit.
Step-1: 10 Key points
- Registration Process is online. Applicant should visit the Delhi University Admission website portal for Registration
- The applicant should go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account by clicking on the “New Registration” link and create New Account
- All fields marked with red asterisk on the page are mandatory
- A valid E-mail Id is required for registration. Your E-mail Id will remain your Login Id. The email-id and password should be kept handy for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process
- Enter your name as mentioned in Class XII Board records
- Must choose the security question from the drop-down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box after noting it down as it would be required in case you forget the password.
- Create a password of minimum 8 characters for online registration.
- You also have to provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix)
- Please ensure that all the details entered are correct.
- You should save this information for future reference by clicking on the register button. The information will be marked as Registration Detail.pdf
Step-2: 10 Key Points
Once the first part is complete, a screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. You need to log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
- Read the Declaration and accept it before starting the online registration process by clicking Continue
- The entire registration form is divided into nine tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of these sections. The change of color of the tab indicates the status of the information entered by the applicant
- Enter personal details as in your Board marksheet/certificate, gender, category, Aadhaar card Number, Family details, Citizenship, Address.
- If you are not a citizen of India, you will not be allowed to proceed and will be logged out
- You should also enter the Bank Details for the refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission. Keep Bank account number and IFSC code handy and enter it carefully. Refund will be credited only in this account.
- You can select any number of programmes/ courses for admission based on your eligibility.
- Following documents are to be uploaded with the DU JAT 2020 Registration form:
Documents Required for Upload on DU JAT Registration & Application Form:
- Passport size photograph of the size 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm)
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth
- Self attested Class XII Marks Sheet, if her/his result is announced
- Self-attested copy of the valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate, if seeking admission under these categories
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Go for Online Payment of Registration Fee
- You can visit and make changes till the last date of registration, but before the payment of the online registration fee
- Registration process will be treated as complete and final only when the registration fee payment is made.
- Registration fee will not be refunded/adjusted/charged back in any circumstances.
- In case the candidate is found unsuitable for the applied programme at a later stage, the Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Online registration process shall only be completed only after realization of the online registration fee
- The applicant will not be able to preview the application and pay the fee without uploading the mandatory documents.
Q. I did not have Mathematics in class 12th. Can I apply for BMS/BBA(FIA)/ B. A. (H) Business Economics/ B.A. (H) Economics/ B.Com. (H)/?
Ans.No, without Mathematics, you are not eligible to apply for above courses.
Q.Which is the site on which I can register for admission to Delhi University undergraduate courses including BBA/BBS?
Ans. You can register online for all undergraduate courses through the admission portal at ug.du.ac.in
Q. After registering online, do I need to fill up the offline form also?
Ans. No, there’s no offline form.
Q. Can I apply for multiple programs through a single online form?
Ans. Yes, you may select all programmes/courses of your interest through a single online registration form. You can apply in all merit based as well as entrance exam based courses like BBA/BBS through the same online application.
Q. Can I change/update the information already submitted in the online application form, after fee submission?
Ans. Yes, you can change/update information till the last date of registration with the correction fees of Rs 100. The marks obtained can be updated till the last date of UG admission.
Q. I made an error in my online registration form. Do I need to register again?
Ans. No, there is no need to re-register besides DU portal allows you to register only once. But, you can rectify error by logging again into your account through the “Edit” button at the end of each session/page till the online registration portal is open & the registration fee is not paid.
Q. How can I pay registration fee at DU UG Portal?
Ans. The payment is accepted online only through credit card/debit card/Net Banking/UPI.
Q. How does one apply through the ECA or Sports quota? Is there a separate fee for applying to these quotas?
Ans. You can apply for ECA and Sports quota by selecting appropriate options in registration form. There is an additional fee of Rs.100 each for applying under ECA or Sports quota
Q. Is ECA and Sports quota applicable to entrance test-based courses like BBA/BBS?
Ans. No, ECA and Sports quota are not applicable to entrance exam based courses.
Q. Is it possible to apply under ECA/Sports Category once I have paid my registration fee.
Ans. No, once you have paid the fee, you will not be able to apply under ECA/Sports Category.
Q.If I am not able to preview my application and also not able to pay the fee what should I do?
Ans. Please ensure that you have completed the mandatory fields (marked with red asterisk) on every page and have uploaded the required documents under the section ‘Uploads’.
Q. If my result is awaited, can I submit the online registration form?
Ans. Yes, you can submit the online registration form by choosing “Awaited” in the drop-down menu of “Result Status” on “Academic Details” page/section while entering the information. However, you will have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria/meeting cut-off list of that course/college during the stipulated period.