Updated on June 23, 2019
DU JAT 2019 Registration Date Extended to June 22
Delhi University Under Graduate Entrance Exam 2019 registration date is extended to June 22, 2019 after the Delhi High Court order. Earlier the last date to apply for DU JAT 2019 and other UG admission tests 2019 was June 14. The DU Admission 2019 last date for merit based courses has also been extended after the Delhi High Court has instructed University of Delhi not to hurry the admission process and extend the dates for application submission and cut off announcement.
DU UG Admission Registration 2019: Amended Notification
Delhi University Admission Committee has released the amended DU JAT 2019 notification for extended registration date on June 15, 2019 as under:
This is to notify to all candidates applying for admission to the Undergraduate Courses for the Academic Year 2019-2020 that the date for registration has been extended till June 22nd 2019.”
Check DU Admission Revised Eligibility on June 17 at 5.00 PM
On June 15, Delhi University has also informed that the revised eligibility criteria for admission to undergraduate courses will be notified on June 17 at 5 PM and has advised the students to download the amended eligibility criteria and check the same. According to Delhi University Admission Committee, “It is further informed that the revised eligibility criteria applicable for admissions to various Undergraduate Courses, will be notified by 5.PM on June 17th 2019 through the updated Bulletin of Information downloadable from the University website.”
DU JAT 2019 Registration process has started on June 1, 2019 for admission to BBA/BMS of Delhi University colleges. DU JAT registration is online process and the DU JAT registration portal is activated with the release of DU JAT notification by Delhi University.
DU JAT 2019 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on July 1, 2019 for admission to Delhi University BBA/BMS and other undergraduate management courses in top colleges of Delhi University. DU JAT Exam 2019 will be conducted in two shifts on the same day - shift 1 from 12 Noon to 2 PM and shift 2 from 4 PM to 6 PM. It will be a computer based test and is conducted by NTA for the first time.
Important Points about DU JAT Registration 2019
- Delhi University Registration portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programmes at the University of Delhi.
- Since a large number of students may be registering for DU JAT 2019 simultaneously, you may face delays in submitting your form, due to the heavy traffic
- Do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online DU JAT 2019 registration form.
- The Delhi University admission form is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test (DU JAT) based undergraduate courses.
DU JAT 2019 registration dates and application fee are as under:
Delhi University DU JAT 2019 Registration Start Date
June 5, 2019
Delhi University DU JAT 2019 Registration End Date
June 22, 2019 - 6PM
DU JAT 2019 Registration Fee
DU-JAT 2019 Registration Portal
The registration for DU JAT 2019 is a two step process. Candidates need to visit DU Admission portal for Registration:
DU Registration Step-1: Click on New Registration
Click on Yes if you have completed class 12 from CBSE, Click on No, if have done class 12 from other boards
Fill up all the Required Details in Registration Form
DU JAT 2019 Registration Process
Step by Step online Registration process for admission to BBA/BMS 2019-22 batch through the Delhi University entrance exam DU-JAT 2019 is as under:
Step by Step Process to Fill Up DU JAT Application Form 2019
After completing the DU JAT Registration, the DU JAT application form 2019 can be completed in following Steps:
- Step-1: Fill Up Personal Details
- Step-2: Fill Up Academic Details
- Step-3: For DU JAT, fill up page 4 with Entrance. Skip the page-3 Merit; page-5 Sports; Page 6 ECA
- Step-4: Must Upload scanned images of Photo, signature, marks sheet, category certificate
- Step-5: Preview DU JAT Application form details
- Step-6: Make Payment of Application Fee Online
Fill Up Personal Details
This is the main page of DU JAT 2019 application form. You have to complete all the personal details required on the page and click on submit.
Step-1: 10 Key points
- Registration Process is online. Applicant should visit the Delhi University Admission website portal for Registration
- The applicant should go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account by clicking on the “New Registration” link and create New Account
- All fields marked with red asterisk on the page are mandatory
- A valid E-mail Id is required for registration. Your E-mail Id will remain your Login Id. The email-id and password should be kept handy for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process
- Enter your name as mentioned in Class XII Board records
- Must choose the security question from the drop-down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box after noting it down as it would be required in case you forget the password.
- Create a password of minimum 8 characters for online registration.
- You also have to provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix)
- Please ensure that all the details entered are correct.
- You should save this information for future reference by clicking on the register button. The information will be marked as Registration Detail.pdf
Step-2: 10 Key Points
Once the first part is complete, a screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. You need to log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
- Read the Declaration and accept it before starting the online registration process by clicking Continue
- The entire registration form is divided into nine tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of these sections. The change of color of the tab indicates the status of the information entered by the applicant
- Enter personal details as in your Board marksheet/certificate, gender, category, Aadhaar card Number, Family details, Citizenship, Address.
- If you are not a citizen of India, you will not be allowed to proceed and will be logged out
- You should also enter the Bank Details for the refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission. Keep Bank account number and IFSC code handy and enter it carefully. Refund will be credited only in this account.
- You can select any number of programmes/ courses for admission based on your eligibility.
- Following documents are to be uploaded with the DU JAT 2018 Registration form:
- Passport size photograph of the size 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm)
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth
- Self attested Class XII Marks Sheet, if her/his result is announced
- Self-attested copy of the valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate, if seeking admission under these categories
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Go for Online Payment of Registration Fee
- You can visit and make changes till the last date of registration, but before the payment of the online registration fee
- Registration process will be treated as complete and final only when the registration fee payment is made.
- Registration fee will not be refunded/adjusted/charged back in any circumstances.
- In case the candidate is found unsuitable for the applied programme at a later stage, the Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Online registration process shall only be completed only after realization of the online registration fee
- The applicant will not be able to preview the application and pay the fee without uploading the mandatory documents.