Delhi University UG Entrance Test 2019 registration date is extended to June 22, 2019 after the Delhi High Court order. Earlier the last date to apply for DUET 2019 - DU JAT and other UG admission tests 2019 was June 14. The DU Admission 2019 last date for merit based courses has also been extended after the Delhi High Court has instructed University of Delhi not to hurry the admission process and extend the dates for application submission and cut off announcement. Accordingly, Delhi University has not closed its registration portal and the DU undergraduate admission portal has been re-opened on June 15 to accept the admission application.
DU UG Admission Registration 2019: Amended Notification
Delhi University Admission Committee has released the amended DUET 2019 notification for extended UG Admission registration date on June 15, 2019 as under: "This is to notify to all candidates applying for admission to the Undergraduate Courses for the Academic Year 2019-2020 that the date for registration has been extended till June 22nd 2019.”
DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration process has started on June 1, 2019 for admission to BBA/BMS of Delhi University colleges. Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Registration is online process and the DU UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019 portal has been activated with the release of DU UG Entrance exam notification by Delhi University.
Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2019 date for DU JAT 2019 is July 1, 2019. DU JAT 2019 is the gateway to BBA/BMS and other undergraduate management programs in top Delhi University colleges. DU JAT 2019 is a part of Delhi University Entrance Tests which are conducted for admission to various UG/PG courses. DUET 2019 will be conducted from June 30 to July 6, 2019. Delhi University Entrance Exam 2019 for admission to UG Courses and PG courses will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier Delhi University itself used to conduct DU JAT – a Joint Admission Test for Delhi University BBA/BMS undergraduate courses.
Important Points about DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration Process
- Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019 portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programmes at the University of Delhi.
- Since a large number of students may be trying to login simultaneously for DU UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019, you may face delays in submitting your DU UG Entrance Exam Application Form 2019, due to the heavy traffic
- Do not wait for the last day of DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration, to pay the DU UG Entrance exam application form 2019 fee to complete your online DU UG entrance exam registration 2019.
- The Delhi University admission form is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test (DU UG ET) based undergraduate courses.
Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Registration Dates & Fee
DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 registration dates and application fee are as under:
Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019 Start Date
June 5, 2019
Delhi University UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019 Last Date
June 22, 2019 - 6PM
DU UG Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 Fee
DU UG Entrance Exam Registration 2019: Salient Features
Delhi University UG entrance exam Registration is the first step for DU admission. The Delhi University Entrance Exam Registration & Application for BBA can be completed in one go.
The registration process for Delhi University UG entrance exam 2019 has to be completed for admission to BBA/BBS and other undergraduate courses where admission is offered through DU UGET 2019 exam scores and not by class 12 marks only. The DU UGET 2019 registration portal has opened along with the release of DU Admission notification. Salient features of DU UG ET 2019 registration and Delhi University Entrance Exam Application Form for BBA are as under:
DU UG ET Registration 2019
Features of DU UG Entrance Test Registration portal
DU UGET 2019 Full Form for Registration
Delhi University Under Graduate Entrance Test 2019 Registration
Need of DU UG Exam Registration
Mandatory to appear in Delhi University UG ET 2019 to get admission
Admission Opportunity with DU UG Entrance Test Registration 2019
BBA/BBS & other 3 years undergraduate courses offered by Delhi University
DU UG ET Registration 2019 Meaning
Filling up the DU UG Entrance Test 2019 Application Form on DU Admission portal
DU UG Entrance Exam Application Form 2019 Mode
Online on DU UG Admission Portal 2019
DU UGET 2019 Exam Date
June 30, 2019 in two shifts
DU-UG Entrance Test 2019 Registration Portal
The registration for DU UGET 2019 is a two step process. Candidates need to visit DU Admission portal for Registration:
DU Registration Step-1: Click on New Registration
Click on Yes if you have completed class 12 from CBSE, Click on No, if have done class 12 from other boards
Fill up all the Required Details in Registration Form
DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration Process
Step by Step online DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration Process for admission to BBA/BMS 2019-22 batch through the Delhi University entrance exam DU-UGET 2019 can be completed in few minutes. After completing the DU UG Exam 2019 Registration process, the DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 application form can be completed in following Steps:
- Step-1: Fill Up Personal Details
- Step-2: Fill Up Academic Details
- Step-3: For DU UGET 2019, fill up page 4 with Entrance. Skip the page-3 Merit; page-5 Sports; Page 6 ECA
- Step-4: Must Upload scanned images of Photo, signature, marks sheet, category certificate
- Step-5: Preview DU UGET 2019 Application form details & Make Payment of Application Fee Online
Fill Up Personal Details
This is the main page of Delhi University Entrance Exam Application Form for BBA or other DU UGET 2019 based admission process. You have to complete all the personal details required on the page and click on submit.
Step-1: 10 Key points
- DU UG Entrance Exam Registration Process 2019 is online. Applicant should visit the Delhi University Admission website portal for Registration
- The applicant should go to “New Applicant Sign Up” to create the user account by clicking on the “New Registration” link and create New Account to proceed for DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration
- All fields marked with red asterisk on the DU UG Entrance Exam Registration page are mandatory
- A valid E-mail Id is required for DU UGET 2019 registration. Your E-mail Id will remain your Login Id. The email-id and password should be kept handy for all the future correspondence/reference regarding admission process
- Enter your name as mentioned in Class XII Board records
- Must choose the security question from the drop-down menu and write an appropriate answer in the “Security Answer” box after noting it down as it would be required in case you forget the password.
- Create a password of minimum 8 characters for online DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 registration.
- You also have to provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix)
- Please ensure that all the details entered in DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Registration form are correct.
- You should save this information for future reference by clicking on the register button. The information will be marked as Registration Detail.pdf
Step-2: 10 Key Points
Once the first part is complete, a screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. You need to log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online DU UG Entrance exam application form 2019
- Read the Declaration and accept it before starting the online DU UG Entrance exam 2019 registration process by clicking Continue
- The entire registration form is divided into nine tabs (sections/pages) and applicant needs to enter details in each of these sections. The change of color of the tab indicates the status of the information entered by the applicant
- Enter personal details as in your Board marksheet/certificate, gender, category, Aadhaar card Number, Family details, Citizenship, Address on the DU UG Entrance exam application form 2019.
- If you are not a citizen of India, you will not be allowed to proceed and will be logged out
- You should also enter the Bank Details for the refund of fee in case of cancellation of admission. Keep Bank account number and IFSC code handy and enter it carefully. Refund will be credited only in this account.
- You can select any number of programmes/ courses for admission based on your eligibility.
- Following documents are to be uploaded with the DU UG Entrance exam 2019 application form:
Uploads on DU UG Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form:
- Passport size photograph of the size 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm)
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self Attested Class X certificate/marksheet containing Date of Birth
- Self attested Class XII Marks Sheet, if her/his result is announced
- Self-attested copy of the valid SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW certificate, if seeking admission under these categories
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable
- Go for Online Payment of Registration Fee
- You can visit and make changes till the last date of registration, but before the payment of the online registration fee
- Registration process will be treated as complete and final only when the registration fee payment is made.
- Delhi University Entrance exam Registration fee for BBA or any other course will not be refunded/adjusted/charged back in any circumstances.
- In case the candidate is found unsuitable for the applied programme at a later stage, the Registration fee will not be refunded.
- Delhi University Entrance exam for BBA application form is to be submitted online. The Application process shall only be completed only after realization of the online DU UG Entrance Exam application form 2019 fee
- The applicant will not be able to preview the application and pay the fee without uploading the mandatory documents.