IIM Indore IPMAT 2023 exam date is June 16, 2023 for admission to its 5 year Integrated Programme in Management leading to award of IIM Indore BBA+MBA dual degree. Read all about IPMAT 2023
- IIM Indore IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Passed Class 12
- Candidates Appearing in Class 12 in 2023 also Eligible
Read Details below
IPMAT 2023 eligibility criteria as released by IIM Indore requires class 12th pass candidates or the class 12 appearing candidates in 2023. The candidates qualifying the minimum IPMAT eligibility criteria can apply for IIM Indore IPM AT 2023 exam for admission to 5 year IPM 2023-28 batch. Key details about the IIM Indore IPM eligibility criteria are given below.
IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Indore
- Maximum Age in IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2003 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1998).
- Qualifying Exam in IPMAT Eligibility 2023: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks in IPMAT Eligibility 2023: Clarifying the academic eligibility requirement to appear in IPMAT 2023, IIM Indore has made following changes and has not specified minimum percentage of marks scored in Class 12
- ‘Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2021, 2022 or appearing in 2023.
- Standard X/SSC or Equivalent: Candidate should have passed standard X/ SSC.’
IPMAT Eligibility 2023 for General and NC-OBC Category:
- Earlier: IIM Indore required Minimum 60% marks in standard X/ SSC.
- Now for Admission 2023: No minimum percentage of marks for class 12, prescribed
- Age: Another important point in IPMAT 2023 Eligibility criteria is that the maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 20 years as on July 31, 2023
IPMAT Eligibility 2023 for SC, ST and PwD Category:
Following relaxations are provided for reserved category candidates in the IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility 2023 criteria
- Class X: No Minimum marks required in standard X/ SSC. However, you should have passed the exam
- Class 12: For standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, to qualify for the IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility Criteria, you should have passed the class 12 exam or should be appearing in the exam in 2023.
- Age: Maximum age is 25 years as on July 31, 2023 to qualify for the IPMAT BBA Exam 2023 Eligibility
Important points on IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31, 2023 can also apply, subject to meeting the IPMAT eligibility criteria
- If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally.
- At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard mark sheet (securing minimum marks) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
- In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
IPMAT 2023 Fee
- For General/EWS/NC-OBC category candidates the application fee is Rs.4130/- Inclusive of GST
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs.2065/-
Eligible candidates should submit their application online and pay the online non-refundable/non-transferable application fee as given above