IIM Indore IPMAT 2024 exam expected date is May 19, 2024 for admission to its 5 year Integrated Programme in Management leading to award of IIM Indore BBA+MBA dual degree. Read all about IPMAT 2024
- IIM Indore IPMAT Eligibility Criteria 2024: Passed Class 12
- Candidates Appearing in Class 12 in 2024 also Eligible
- Read Details below
IPMAT 2024 eligibility criteria as released by IIM Indore requires class 12th pass candidates or the class 12 appearing candidates in 2024. The candidates qualifying the minimum IPMAT eligibility criteria can apply for IIM Indore IPM AT 2024 exam for admission to 5 year IPM 2024-29 batch. Key details about the IIM Indore IPM eligibility criteria are given below.
IPMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Indore
- Maximum IPMAT 2024 Age Limit in Eligibility Criteria: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2004 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1999).
- Qualifying Exam in IPMAT Eligibility 2024: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2022, 2023 or appearing in 2024.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks in IPMAT Eligibility 2024: Clarifying the academic eligibility requirement to appear in IPMAT 2024, IIM Indore has made following changes and has not specified minimum percentage of marks scored in Class 12
- ‘Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2022, 2023 or appearing in 2024.
- Standard X/SSC or Equivalent: Candidate should have passed standard X/ SSC.’
IPMAT Eligibility 2024 for General and NC-OBC Category:
- Earlier: IIM Indore required Minimum 60% marks in standard X/ SSC.
- Now for Admission 2024: No minimum percentage of marks for class 12, prescribed
- IPMAT 2024 Age Limit: Another important point in IPMAT 2024 Eligibility criteria is that the maximum age of the applicant should not exceed 20 years as on July 31, 2024
IPMAT Eligibility 2024 for SC, ST and PwD Category:
Following relaxations are provided for reserved category candidates in the IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility 2024 criteria
- Class X: No Minimum marks required in standard X/ SSC. However, you should have passed the exam
- Class 12: For standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations, to qualify for the IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility Criteria, you should have passed the class 12 exam or should be appearing in the exam in 2024.
- IPMAT Age: Maximum age is 25 years as on July 31, 2024 for SC/ST/PwD candidates to qualify for the IPMAT BBA Exam 2024 Eligibility
Important points on IPMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of July 31, 2024 can also apply, subject to meeting the IPMAT eligibility criteria
- If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally.
- At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard mark sheet (securing minimum marks) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
- In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
IPMAT 2024 Fee
Based on last year IPMAT registration and application fees, IPMAT 2024 Fee is expected to remain as below:
- For General/EWS/NC-OBC category candidates the application fee is Rs.4130/- Inclusive of GST
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs.2065/-
How to Pay IPMAT Fees 2024?
Eligible candidates should submit their application online and pay the online non-refundable/non-transferable application fee as given above
Please note that IPMAT BBA Exam Eligibility criteria and MBA exam eligibility criteria are different. But after qualifying all the IPMAT BBA Exam 2024 eligibility you will not need to clear the separate MBA eligibility requirement. Once you get into IIM Indore IPM programme as per the IPMAT BBA exam eligibility 2024, after three years of successful BBA course, you will spontaneously get into IIM Indore MBA programme without appearing in CAT exam.