- IPM AT 2020 exam date is September 7, 2020
- Exam is scheduled in Afternoon session
- Last Date to Apply for IPM AT 2020 closed on April 20, 2020
- A student who has passed class 12 with 60% marks is eligible to appear in IPM AT 2020 of IIM Indore for admission to IPM 2020-25 batch.
- For General category candidates the application fee is Rs.4130/- Inclusive of GST
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates the application fee is Rs.2065/-
Eligibility Criteria Details
Candidates should satisfy the following eligibility criteria for 5 year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) of IIM Indore
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2000 (5 years of relaxation to the candidates from SC/ST/PwD category will be given i.e. born on or after August 01, 1995).
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed Standard XII/HSC or equivalent examination in 2018, 2019 or appearing in 2020.
- Minimum Percentage (%) of marks: Candidate should have Minimum 60% in standard X/SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55 % for the candidates from SC/ST/ PwD category)
Eligibility for General and NC-OBC Category:
- Minimum 60% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2020
SC, ST and PwD Category:
- Minimum 55% in standard X/ SSC and standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations,
- Maximum 25 years of age as on July 31, 2020
Important points on Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who are likely to complete standard XII/ HSC or equivalent by the end of June 30, 2020 can also apply, subject to meeting the eligibility criteria
- If selected, such candidates will be offered admission to the programme provisionally.
- At the time of registration for the programme, such candidate must have to produce X and XII standard mark sheet (securing minimum marks i.e. 60% for General and NC-OBC or 55% for SC, ST and PwD) along with school leaving certificate/migration certificate, failing which the candidate’s provisional admission offer will stand cancelled.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in X and XII Standard would be calculated based on the aggregate marks of all subjects that appear in the mark sheet/grade sheet, irrespective of the Board’s regulation.
- In case the candidates are awarded letter grades or grades points instead of marks, the conversion of grades to percentage of marks would be based on the procedure certified by the Board/ Competent Authority explaining the method of conversion from where they have obtained the certificate.
- Applicants pursuing their X and/or XII standard from international schools affiliated to foreign board’s like IGCSE (International General Certificate for Secondary Education) and IB (International Baccalaureate) can also apply.
- Eligible candidates had to submit their application online during the period February 17, 2020 to April 20, 2020 and pay the online non-refundable/non-
transferable application fee as given above
Read Full Details BBA Exams