NPAT 2020 exam date is postponed by NMIMS to May 18 & May 22, 2020 from earlier dates of May 9 and May 10, 2020. In the wake of the COVID 19 pandemic, NMIMS has decided to postpone the NPAT Test scheduled on 9th and 10th May 2020 in the test centers.
Keeping the safety of applicants at the fore front, NMIMS will conduct the NPAT Test as an online proctored (OP) test. This will allow NMIMS aspirants to take the NPAT Test conveniently at their homes or place of residence while being monitored by an offsite proctor. Accordingly, the instructions regarding the login ID, Admit card to appear in the NPAT 2020 exam will be communicated by NMIMS to the applicants.
All aspirants will have an opportunity to simulate an online proctored (OP) test experience through a mock test for which the University shall be communicating more information on policies and procedures, computer system requirements, and other requirements.
The corresponding exam dates are as under:
- The new dates for the NPAT Test are 18th May 2020 and 22nd May 2020.
- Those who had opted for 9th May 2020, will now take the online proctored (OP) test on 18th May 2020.
- Those who had opted for 10th May 2020, will now take the online proctored (OP) test on 22nd May 2020.
Earlier NMIMS had announced to release the NPAT 2020 Admit Card on May 5, 2020 at 5 PM. You needed to download your NPAT 2020 Admit Card from the official website of NPAT exam. The NPAT Admit card is your passport to NPAT 2020 exam and is very important document for taking the test. Candidate without NPAT admit card, or necessary documents was not to be permitted to appear for the test.
How to download your NPAT Admit Card?
Candidates who have registered successfully by the last date, for the exam will get access to the admit cards that will be made available online by the officials. It must be noted that in order to access the admit card, candidates need to visit the official website.
To download the Admit Card, candidates can follow the steps below:
- Visit the official NPAT 2020 website
- Check and Click on the ‘NPAT 2020 Admit card’ link which will be available on the Homepage of NPAT website
- Visit the Admit Card Page from this link
- Submit your User ID, Password and Login
- If your details are correct, Admit Card will be published on your screen
- You can Download your Admit Card. For future use, take a Print Out
Along with the admit card, it is important to carry at leastone original ID proof (listed below) while appearing for NPAT 2020.
- Voters ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- 12th Admit Card
- PAN Card