February 10, 2020
NPAT 2020 exam eligibility criteria is as under:
- A candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination and must have obtained a minimum of 60% aggregate marks for admission to BBA/B.Sc. Finance & B.Com (Hons) with Mathematics / Statistics at their 10+2 or equivalent examination in one or the first attempt.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from IB Board should be either IB certificate or DP awarded with 24 credits having passed 3 HL (12 credits) & 3 SL (9 credits) mandatorily from any stream
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven)
- The candidate should have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the applicable examination/s.
- The aggregate percentage of all subjects for which the candidate has taken & appeared will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission
- In case, mark sheet issued by the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile/s, the actual aggregate percentage of all the subjects appeared by the candidate will be taken into consideration
- Candidates above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply
- For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Candidates who are called for admission on the basis of merit list & if they do not have their 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheets, will be given “Provisional Admission” based on predicted scores. Fees will be accepted from such candidate but their admission will be confirmed only after the submission of the final mark sheet before the commencement of the program if found eligible
- Class 12 Marksheet/Transcripts issued by Board/University only be considered (School/Institute will not be accepted)
- Submission of AIU equivalence certificate to confirm the eligibility for the program is mandatory for those candidates who have completed their (10+2) examination from Overseas Universities
- Those candidates who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/University where Grade Point Average is given, must produce in writing from the Board/University concerned, the equivalent percentage for the GPA /CGPA obtained
- Candidate whose final mark sheet is not available at the time of admission is required to submit internet copy of result duly attested by Principal of the school / college, failing which candidate will not be admitted for the program
- Only single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects taken and passed in only one and the first attempt is mandatory, no compartmentalized mark sheet will be considered
- Candidate will not be eligible if any subject is marked as ungraded/fail in marksheet/grade sheet. For absent/ungraded in any of the additional/non mandatory subject will be considered as eligible provided such candidate is declared as pass by respective board
- Candidates appearing for their final 10+2 or equivalent examination can also apply provided they must obtain the required minimum cut off marks and also produce the entire necessary Documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.