Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS Bangalore) is a highly ranked MBA college and has always been ranked among the top 1% of the best B-schools in India. ABBS Bangalore is one of the few B-schools who focus on strengthening the industry -institute interface via industrial visits, projects at MNCs, case studies, research work, international internships, seminars, workshops and involving industry personnel in imparting industry specific curriculum.
- ABBS Bangalore is ranked amongst the top 6 (Business World November 2016) private business schools in Bangalore
- ABBS Bangalore is verified and affiliated as a `Global League Institute` (2014-2016) by `Great Place To Study Research Institute`, London.
- 2 years course fee is Rs.6.50 lakhs
- Average salary in Placement is rs.4.02 lakhs Lpa
- Entrepreneurship and Incubation center at ABBS has done a noteworthy contribution to the society by producing many startups.