Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2017 will be held on Sunday December 17, 2017 as online computer based test. Till 2016 SNAP was conducted as paper based test. SNAP is the mandatory MBA entrance examination for admission to 15 Symbiosis B-schools affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU). These MBA colleges will accept SNAP 2017 scores for their respective 2 years full time flagship MBA batch 2018-20.
The SNAP 2017 online registration and application process for admission to MBA 2018-20 in all the Symbiosis B-schools has started on August 10, 2017and will remain open till November 24, 2017. SNAP 2017 exam is to be held in a single day single session from 2PM to 4PM on Sunday December 17, 2017.
Candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by the 15 institutes of Symbiosis International University have to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test. A candidate needs to register for SNAP 2017 Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of program by paying separate program registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
The registration process for SNAP and institutes is now simplified. Aspirants can now complete the SNAP 2017 as well as program registrations in the same portal (snaptest.org) in online mode.
SNAP exam 2017 will be conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to MBA/PGDM 2018-20 batch not only in SIBM Pune but also in other top 14 MBA colleges in the academic year 2018-19.
The University will conduct SNAP 2017 exam in online computer based format in 102 cities across the country on the 3rdSunday of December, 2017 for admission to MBA programmes in all 15 Symbiosis institutes.
Symbiosis MBA attracts the cream of talent in India. The best talent of country aspires for SIBM Pune and other top Symbiosis B-schools. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune or other SIU affiliated MBA colleges will accept SNAP 2017 scores. All these Symbiosis B-schools are highly ranked in imparting management education.
Return on investment at SIBM Pune is high. 2 years fee and other expenses at SIBM Pune and other top Symbiosis B-schools come to around Rs.16 to 18 lakhs. Top recruiters from India and the world eye these institutes for their placement season.
Key facts about SNAP 2017
- SNAP 2017 exam has changed to become online computer based exam of 2 hours duration with 150 questions
- Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducts SNAP exam every year
- High score in each of the 4 sections in SNAP exam 2017 may lead to 1st stage admission shortlist for the 2018-20 batch in 15 Symbiosis B-schools.
- SNAP is the low cost MBA entrance test as it provides admission opportunity in 150 Symbiosis B-schools with the SNAP registration and application fee of Rs.1750/-. SNAP exam, SNAP Registration and SNAP exam application fee taken together comes to little above than Rs.100 per Symbiosis B-school.
- You need to apply separately to the preferred Symbiosis institute as per your choice
- SNAP exam 2017 will lead to admission in 15 Symbiosis MBA colleges in India.
Important Instructions for SNAP 2017
- The candidate is required to report at the Test Centre by 12:00 hrs to undergo, admit card and id proof verification, digital finger print scan and biometrics will be captured.
- After 14.10 hrs no candidate will be allowed to appear for the SNAP Online Test 2017.
- The SNAP Online Test 2017 will close at 16.00 hrs, under any circumstances NO EXTRA TIME will be given to any candidate.
- Cell phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built in calculators/ memory or any electronics gadgets are not be allowed in the examination hall.
- The Test Invigilator will check your Admit Card and ID proof and authenticate the same.
- Duration of the test is 120 minutes, i.e. from 14.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. The candidate may attempt any section in any order.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the hall till 14.45 hrs. After submission of the test candidate will not be allowed to re-enter the test hall.
- Candidates found using any unfair means will forfeit their chance of being considered for admission and will be debarred from receiving SNAP 2017 scores.
- Differently Abled category candidates are requested to contact STS with scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining percentage of their disability. (email: [email protected]). Candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
SNAP 2017: Exam schedule
|SNAP Registration starts||August 10, 2017 Thursday|
|SNAP Registration closes||November 24, 2017 Friday|
|SNAP Payment closes||November 24, 2017 Friday|
|SNAP Admit Card download dates||December 1 Friday to December 17, 2017 Sunday|
|SNAP Online Test 2017 date||December 17, 2017 Sunday from 2PM to 4 PM|
|Announcement of SNAP 2017 result||December 28, 2017|