If you are planning to appear in SNAP 2017 exam and want to take admission in MBA programme in one of the 15 Symbiosis institutes, you must have following eligibility criteria as prescribed by Symbiosis International University (SIU)
- A graduate from any recognized/statutory University or Institute with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) is eligible to appear in SNAP 2017.
- Prospective students must have completed full time 3 year Bachelor Degree program
- In case of Engineering Stream the prospective students must have completed full time 4 year Bachelor Degree program from any statutory University with minimum 50% marks at graduate level.
- Students appearing for their final year can apply but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks at the qualifying examination.
- Students having backlogs / fail in their final results are not eligible for admission
- Each program has specific eligibility criteria. The programmes which require specific discipline/subject specialisation need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute
- The admission to the program is subject to fulfilment of the specific eligibility criteria
- It is the responsibility of the student to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission
- A candidate who has completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) to be eligible for admission to any of the 15 B-schools affiliated to SIU Pune.