AIMS established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education and with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, where in, the students' intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition is groomed.
AIMS has made a mark within a decade of its inception by consistently being ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. The Hospitality program has also been ranked among the best in the country and the graduates are widely accepted by leading chains in India and abroad.
- Accredited by International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
- Ranked No.1 Private B-School in Bangalore (Business Today B-School Ranking, 2017) , 2nd Best B-School in South India, Ranked 25th among B-Schools in India (Times B-School Survey, 2017), Platinum Ranking with a score band > 30 (AICTE-CII Survey), Ranked among 'Top 100 Management Institutes in India' by NIRF 2017
- AIMS has Active collaborations with foreign universities for joint research, student and faculty exchange programmes
- Low tuition fee of Rs.9 lakhs
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary of Rs. 5.25 lakhs and highest salary of Rs. 22 lakhs
- Top recruiters include Amazon, Deloitte, Johnson & Johnson, Godrej, Emami, Colgate, ICICI, Kotak Mahindra, Reliance Retail, Tech Mahindra, ITC, Tata Capital, Man Trucks