|Program Name||Fees Range (INR)||Exams Accepted||Application Fee (INR)||Last Date|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)||Rs - 6 Lakh - 7.99 Lakh||CAT,MAT Exam,XAT,CMAT,MH-CET,GMAT,ATMA||500 - 1000||Feb 28, 2017|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Rs - 4 Lakh - 5.99 Lakh||CAT,MAT Exam,XAT,CMAT,MH-CET,GMAT,ATMA||500 - 1000||Feb 28, 2017|
|50th||Ranked 28th by Competition Success Review (CSR) in `All India B-School Survey` 2016||Ranked 49th All India by `Business India` Best B-School Survey 2016||Ranked 52nd by The Outlook in `All India B-School Survey` 2016|
|- Eligible Students can apply to IBA by filling the Online Application Form.
- Students will receive an email having their User ID and Password on their registered primary email id for the future reference.
- Application Fee can be paid through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Demand Draft. After payment of the application fee and submission of the application form, students will receive a PDF copy of filled application form on their registered primary email id.
- Students shall send a printed copy of filled application form along with other documents as mentioned in an email received by a student after submitting Online Form.
- Once the application is received by the Admission Department of IBA, Bangalore, the student will receive a confirmation call and an email from the admissions department regarding the initial round of selection process i.e. submission of the SOP (Statement of Purpose).
- Next step of selection process will be intimated to a student after receipt of SOP. Student/s will attend the Selection Process on the designated Date and Time along with the Original Copies of all the relevant documents.
- The result will be intimated to students within 3 to 4 working days from the day of Selection Process. Selected students will receive an Admission Letter through email as well as by Post.
- Student/s needs to send a confirmation mail of accepting the offer of admission within the specified date as mentioned in admission letter. After the last date, the seat will be offered to the next deserving candidate.
Selected students are required to pay the prescribed fee by the date specified in admission letter.
Salary data sourced from the Institute
|Top Recruiters 2016-17|