The T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (Karnataka) has a legacy of 34 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity and zeal to excel in every aspect of life.
TAPMI has an unbroken 30 years of placement record and 5000+ alumni of which one-fifth are currently leading at CXO levels. MBA Aspirants seeking admission in TAPMI should Experience TAPMI Edge first-hand by participating in [email protected] event. It’s a golden opportunity to win sponsored trip to TAPMI, and a waiver of application fee for select participants.
TAPMI has extended the last date to apply for admission to February 11, 2018.
- TAPMI is accredited by AACSB International and consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India.
- 2 years PGDM programme fee: Rs. 13,00,000.
- Average Placement 2018: Rs. 11,00,000 Per Annum.
- Highest Placement 2018: Rs. 19,20,000 Per Annum.
- Top recruiters: Deloitte USI, Ernst & Young, Grant Thronton, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, ANZ Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMC, Invesco, Ford India, Robert Bosche, General Motors, Microsoft, Cognizant, Amazon, Flipkart, Practo, Apollo Hospitals, ZEE Entertainment, Future Group, Idea Cellular, MuSigma, HSBC Analytics, Gartner, MEMG.
- Merit Scholarships worth Rs.2 crore to deserving students.
- Ranked among top 20 B-schools of India. Ranked #17 in MINT-MBAUniverse Ranking 2017-18.
- Profile based shortlist for experienced and fresher candidates at CAT/XAT 80 and 85 percentile.