Registration for XIME Admission
1. Obtain XIME Application Form & Programme Brochure
2. Registration for XIME Admission
Criteria for Selection
XAT/CAT/MAT/CMAT (only such test in 2015-16 will be considered for which results will be announced latest by February 24, 2016)
Performance In Group Discussion
Performance In Personal Interview
Work experience, Extra Curricular activities etc
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin from www.xime.org/admissions
- Read and understand the programme bulletin
- Read and understand Important Guidelines Regarding Admission Process 2017 from www.xime.org/admissions
- Applications can be send via online mode only
- No need to send hard copy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the home page of www.xime.org
- Application fee is Rs.1500/-
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded for any reasons including ineligibility of a candidate
- Application fee can be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking
- Last date for submission of filled in application and payment of application fee is February 27, 2017.
- After submitting the form and making the payment, applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgement. With this the application process is complete.
- All communications regarding admission process will be made through e mail only
- Email bouncing/landing in junk folder/spam folder etc. will not be acceptable excuses for any claims on GDPI related matters and or delayed payments.
- All communications regarding application process can be made to [email protected]