Great Lakes Institute of Management, established in 2004, is a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. Highly ranked Great Lakes offers 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and one year full time PGPM programme. The course will commence in July 2018.
Great Lakes has announced to accept CAT/ XAT/CMAT and GMAT scores for PGPM and PGDM admission 2018.
Last date to apply Extended:
Last date for PGPM 2018: February 11, 2018
Last date for PGDM 2018-20: February 25, 2018.
- Ranked 3rd by Outlook India (One year MBA, 2017), 7th by Business Today (Executive MBA, 2016) & 10th by Business India (Top B-schools, 2016)
- Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
- PGPM 2017 Avg. CTC of Rs. 12.33 lakhs p.a.
- PGPM 2017 Highest Domestic CTC of Rs. 34.5 Lakhs per annum offered by an e-commerce multinational and Highest International CTC of INR 67 Lakhs per annum offered by an FMCG company
- 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc.
- 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
- 150+ Thought Leaders on campus in 2016
- Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
- Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
- Rich peer group with diverse industry backgrounds
- 7000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
- Offers by marquee recruiters like Accenture, Adobe, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Daimler, Dell, Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, HCL, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, McKinsey, Mu Sigma, OYO Rooms, Scope International, Shell, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, ZS Associates to name a few