Established in 1993, Apeejay School of Management (ASM), Dwarka, New Delhi is committed to quality education of global standards. It functions under the aegis of the Apeejay Education Society (AES), which has rich legacy of over five decades of excellence in education. The AES runs 24 non- profit schools, higher institutions and a University under the dynamic leadership of Mrs. Sushma Paul Berlia- Leading women entrepreneur and educationist.
- ASM, Dwarka, New Delhi, endeavours to be an international level centre of excellence in management education
- PGDM programme at ASM is recognized by AICTE and is accredited by AIU as equivalent to MBA
- International Accreditation awarded by ACBSP (USA), ASM is member of AACSB.
- At National level NBA has accredited the PGDM at ASM
- Low fee structure of Rs.7.25 lakhs
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary of Rs.5.75 lakhs and highest salary of Rs.14.5 lakhs
- Top recruiters include: E&Y, Amazon.com, PwC, Standard Charted, MRF, ITC, Infinity Research, SBI Mutual Fund, Capital S & P, HDFC Bank, Birla Sunlife AMC, Naukri.com, Berger Paints, Makemytrip, Ameriprise Financial, Capital First, DCB Bank, Nestle, Neilson
- ASM has entered into academic collaborations with Philadelphia University (USA), Normandy Business School (France), University of Ulster, UK
- Industry partnerships are with HDFC Bank, ICICI Securities, NetCarrots Loyalty Services
GD/PI at Campus on 19th Jan, 2018
For More Details visits: Apeejay Dwarka Website