EMPI is a modern gurukul that focuses on Value Based Education. It has a secular environment with students and faculty from across India who work, live and learn. All round development of the students is the focus in the Gurukul including Executive Fitness, Social Responsibility Initiatives, Industry Interactions, Intense Competitions in various areas, various In-House and Out-Bound Training Programmes.
Institute highlights are:
- EMPI's PGDM Programmes are approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Government of India
- EMPI's PGDM programmes are recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), the National equivalence authority; as equivalent to the MBA
- EMPI has been consistently ranked amongst top MBA colleges in India and top MBA colleges in Delhi. Ranked 18th All India amongst 30 Top B-School of 2017
- Placement 2017 at EMPI has recorded average salary of Rs. 5.45 lakhs and highest salary of Rs. 9.15 lakhs
- Top Recruiters include Mudra, Dentsu, Ogilvy, Webchutney, Danik Bhaskar, Dabar, Vodafone, Cocacola, Aditya Birla, Hakuhodo, Capital IQ, Deloitte, E&Y, American Express, Religare, Wipro, WNS, RBS, Evalueserve, Ipsos, RocSearch
- EMPI has a strong network of more than 3500 Alumni at CEO, Vice-President, Director level in top MNCs as well as Indian companies in different industry sectors.
- Offers Industry endorsed and certified programmes and has tie-ups with industry partners like IBM, Manpower, SafeExpress, MCX, Max Hospitals etc. Students receive training from the people from the industry in the latest trends and practices in the industry and get to do live projects with industry partners. Students have the advantage of greater employability as they carry certificates of being industry trained.
- Balance Between Theory & Practical with Regular weekly industry interactions and exposure through live projects, seminars, conferences, talk sessions, innovation scouting, interviews and visits
- Students receive Personalized Grooming & Mentoring Sessions through the Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Upgradation Programme (PACE-UP) and 360 degree evaluation of Managerial / Leadership competencies through the system of General Fitness for Profession (GFP). In addition regular mentoring sessions are held of the students.