Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida has a legacy of 70 years with 23 years of excellence in Management Education. Apart from 110 well qualified and experienced faculty members, the institute is visited by 350 recruiters for placement.
Since its inception, the House of Jaipuria has been delivering superior quality education consistently. It is this unique heritage spanning 7 decades and 4 generations that sets Jaipuria apart from other educational institutes. The Jaipuria ethos is focused on creating and nurturing the next generation of thought leaders through intuitive education.
Admission to PGDM 2018-20 batch at Jaipuria Institute of Management Noida campus is open with CAT 2017, XAT 2018, CMAT 2018, MAT 2017-18, ATMA 2017-18 score.
- Consistently high placement record. Placement 2017 average salary is Rs. 5.78 lakhs and highest salary is Rs. 15.5 lakhs
- 'A' Grade Accreditation by ‘NAAC’ (UGC) and NBA Accredited PGDM Programs
- AIU Recognized PGDM as Equivalent to MBA
- Ranked 43rd Amongst All B-Schools in India (NIRF, 2017), Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and 29th Amongst All B-Schools in India (People Matters - NHRDN, 2016); 14th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (Outlook, 2016)
- Top Recruiters include Amazon, Deloitte, LG, JK Tyre, Bajaj Electrical, Spandana, Bose, Genpact, Axis, Bank, HDB Financial
- Total tuition fee is Rs.9.25 lakhs