NDIM was set up in 1992, not as a business venture but as a humble pay back to the Nation. India’s premier B-School New Delhi Institute of Management has been consistently ranked among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG.
Over the years, more than 1000 companies of repute have recruited at NDIM and given 100% finest placements year on year basis with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years. Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM among the fastest growing MBA-schools of Asia.
Full time faculty of NDIM is highly rated and is drawn from 201 industries & corporate houses and 19 international universities. The faculty continues to teach at European universities and is on the boards of several multinational companies, a rare distinction for any academia.
PGDM 2018-20 admission at NDIM is open and the candidates with CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, GMAT, CMAT, and State University CET can apply. Those waiting for result can also apply.
- PGDM at NDIM is approved by the AICTE, Govt. of India, since 1996 and declared MBA equivalent, both by the Association of Indian Universities and the AICTE, since 2008. It is Accredited by the Government of India s National Board of Accreditation since 2004 and is among very few Internationally Accredited MBA programmes in India.
- Average salary in Placement is Rs. 6.12 lakhs per annum.
- Top recruiters include Amazon, American Express, Axis bank, Accenture, Deloitte, Bajaj Allianz, Godrej & Boyce, Bennett Coleman, H T Media, Yes Bank, TATA AIG, Indigo Airlines, ICICI, Genpact, Aditya Birla, Asian Paints among others.
- PGDM 2018-20 course fee is Rs.8.25 lakhs.
- PGDM at NDIM is unique as the students graduate with 'Dual Specialization' rather than 1 major and 1 minor specialization.
- NDIM's PGDM is known for its 'Case Based Learning' and 'Skill Based Curriculum' which is regularly fine-tuned to changing global requirements by 93 recruiters across different sectors of industry, who constitute its 'Academic Advisory Council'.
- 915 senior industry professionals visited the NDIM campus during the last one year.
- NDIM is steered by global leaders of eminence to ensure international standards in curriculum, faculty, teaching pedagogy, industry connect and placements.