SOIL Gurgaon was co-created by a team of thoughtful business-leaders and 32 companies with the aim to build Leaders with character, competence and enthusiasm. Learning methodology at SOIL can inculcate inspired-thinking and consequently inspired-actions in the business leaders of the future who will contribute to the triple bottom-line of social-wellbeing, ecological-sustainability and shareholder-value as a deviation from current excessive focus on shareholder-value. SOIL was created to fulfill this vision and hence is a “game changer”.
- 100% Placements 2017. Average salary Rs.9 lakhs
- RoI is amongst the best B-schools in India
- Over 300 recruiters visited the campus for placement. Top recruiters include Dabur, Dalmia
- Cement, Great Place to Work, HCL, Mahindra, Philips Carbon Black, Vodafone, Infosys, Wipro
- Tuition fee Rs.14.63 lakhs
- 34% female ratio in class rooms
- Unique selection process with Talent Appreciation Process