GITAM HBS has 38 years of excellence in Management Education. The institute is recognized by MHRD as category one Deemed to be University. GITAM HBS has collaborations with reputed foreign universities like University of Nebraska, USA; Institut Quimic de Sarria, Spain and Cardinal Stritch University, USA.
GITAM HBS Placements and Average Salary
- Average Package is Rs. 5 Lakhs and highest salary stood at Rs. 12 Lakhs in placement 2018
- Top Recruiters include Amazon, Google, Deloitte, MRF, Nestle, ITC, Karvy, NTT Data, Rane, Tech Mahindra, Tata Capital Ltd, Vodafone, KPMG, Blue Star, Capital First, Adithya Birla, Amara Raja, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Berger, CP Group
GITAM HBS Fee Structure
- The two years MBA programme fee is Rs 7.2 Lakhs.
GITAM HBS rating and accreditation
- NAAC Accredited with A+ Grade
- AAA rating in National B-School Survey 2018