Woxsen School of Business, Hyderabad is established with an aim to be in the league of extraordinary business schools globally by 2020. Woxsen designs its curriculum and content and evolve learning methods, in order for the students to imbibe credibility, conscience, capacity and capability for a career that will be marked by trust and self belief. Translating these into value proposition would mean that Woxsen students would go with incredible potential to generate wealth 10 times a student from the best school today in India.
Woxsen is an eternal home to creative researchers, brilliant teachers in the world of management education and has the vision to lead the world as the most innovative school in management education with capacity and capability that to deliver the most comprehensive human talent to both corporate and to the society.
- Realizing the vision to have hubs all over the world in places like the UK and USA.
- Moving with the aim to be in the league of extraordinary business schools globally by 2020
- Youngest B-School in the world to become a member of AMBA - Association of MBAs Development Network.
- Programme fee is Rs.17.65 lakhs
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary of Rs. 11.5 lakhs and Highest salary of Rs.17 lakhs
- Top Recruiters include KPMG, Virtusa Polaris, Yes Bank, Amazon, Ernst & Young, HDFC, Madison Street Capital, Radisson Hotels, CYKUL, Agilent Technology, Capital IQ, Tech Mahindra, Green Park Hotels
- Woxsen School of Business is ranked 26th best Business School in India by Asia Inc. 500
- Renowned Global faculty from top 20 universities in the world, namely, Harvard, Wharton, Oxford, CASS etc.
- Global Immersion Program at FT top 20 universities, Nanyang Technical University, Singapore and Mannheim Business School, Germany
- Industry Interaction: Some of the finest leaders from the industry visit Woxsen to interact with woxsenties and share their valuable insights and knowledge. Few Renowned names are Mr. Hemant Sethia – Credit Suisse, Mr. Sahil Nayar – KPMG India, Mr. Tarun Virmani – Airtel, Mr. Kali Prasad – EY, Mr. Tejasury Rama – PWC
- Career Services: Strong Placement & Career services Team, which enable students to secure the best of the opportunities available in the market.
- World class campus spawned across 200 acres with state-of-art class room studios, International standard Gymnasium, Swimming pool, SPA, Sports complex, Multi-Cuisine Restaurant
- Trade Tower: Luck is replaced with mentoring, hands-on experimentation and access to funding through the WOXSEN Venture Fund.