IES Management College and Research Centre (IESMCRC) Mumbai is managed by Indian Education Society, one of India's oldest Public Charitable Trusts committed to education and successfully running 67 Institutions.
IESMCRC is recognized as a premier business school, committed to academic excellence and value based education. To shape and develop business leaders, the B-school offers several full time courses which include Master of Management studies (MMS) affiliated to Mumbai University, Post graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Pharma and Healthcare Management) approved by AICTE and also Part Time courses (MIM, MFM and MMM) affiliated to Mumbai University.
- IES MCRC is armed with proficient and experienced faculty members.
- IES MCRC provides an excellent environment for research and development activities.
- 2 years PGDM fee is Rs.7.20 lakhs.
- Average salary in Placement 2017 was Rs.6 lakhs and highest salary was Rs.12 lakhs.
- Top Recruiters include ICICI Bank, HDFC, Crisil, Asian Paints, ITC, Nielsen, Alembic Pharma, Godrej, DCB Bank, Capgemini, Nestle, Vodafone, Gallup Consulting, Axis Bank, L&T, GFK, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, Wockhardt, HT Media, Alkem Laboratories, Zydus Cadila, Avalon Global Research, Directi, Siemens, Nomura, Ogilvy and Mather.
- The Institution has produced many distinguished alumni, who have contributed significantly to the industry and the society and earned accolades and respect in their chosen careers.
- As part of leadership and teamwork module, IES-MCRC students also participate in outbound training programme jointly designed by IES and Empower Activity Camps, Kolad.