K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research popularly referred to as SIMSR came into existence in 1981 and has been imparting and contributing tremendously in qualitative development of Management Education in India. The institute has autonomous status, granted by UGC and notified by the University of Mumbai. SIMSR offers full time, part time and executive programmes in Business Management along with Masters in Computer Applications and Doctoral Programmes. Institute highlights are:
- K J Somaiya is consistently ranked among top 25 management institutes and top 10 private sector B-schools in India
- PGDM programmes at K J Somaiya are approved by All India Council of Technical Education, Ministry Of HRD, Govt. of India and University of Mumbai
- PGDM at K J Somaiya is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), a body of AICTE, Ministry of HRD, and Govt. of India.
PGDM Course Fee
- PGDM Fee for 2019-21 Batch is Rs.12,06,000
- Average salary was Rs.9.87 lakhs
- Highest Salary was Rs.30 lakhs.
- Top Recruiters include Google, HUL, GEP, HSBC, Amazon, Invesco, Crisil, Citi Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, SAP, Deloitte, Accenture, Capgemini