SVKM's NMIMS Mumbai is one of the highly ranked Universities in India and has a legacy of more than 35 years and has acquired the shape of a multi-disciplinary University in Mumbai. The School of Business Management (SBM) of NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) is one of India’s premier business schools situated in Mumbai - the financial hub and nerve centre of the country.
The NMIMS University B-school shortlists the MBA aspirants on the basis of NMAT by GMAC which is a yearly exam. The management schools at NMIMS Mumbai offers a wide range of MBA programs, both general management and specialised areas, to suit industry requirements and make a student future ready.
Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies (School Of Business Management) offers management programmes at its 4 campuses of NMIMS. The management programmes offered by NMIMS B-schools are MBA with specialization in Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations & Decision Sciences.
NMIMS management institute also offers MBA Human Resource with an intake of 60; MBA Pharmaceutical management: Intake 60; PGDBM at Hyderabad campus- Intake 60; PGDM at Beguluru campus- Intake 120.
Placement 2017 at NMIMS, Mumbai has again achieved 100% record. The Average Salary for the batch 2015-17 is Rs.17.58 lakhs and the highest Salary stood at Rs.34.11 lakhs. Top recruiters at NMIMS include Google, IBM, Microsoft, Wipro, Bain, Capgemini, Cognizant, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, PwC, Amazon, Paytm Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Bank of America, Credit Suisse, Nomura, Motilal Oswal, CRISIL among others.
- NMIMS School of Business Management is SAQS Accredited was established in the year 1981.
- It’s one of India’s premier business school.
- Mumbai Campus offers MBA, MBA-HR & MBA-Pharmaceuticals Management
- Bengaluru and Hyderabad Campuses offers PGDM program.
- The SBM educational experience aims to equip students with management skills to help them navigate through the complex business environment of today.
- A dynamic curriculum designed in conjunction with academics and industry practitioners, provides them the opportunities to master new skills and explore varied perspectives.
- The Case Method is its chief pedagogical tool to bring to the classroom real world business scenarios, practical knowledge and personalized learning to provide compelling opportunities amidst challenging settings.
- SBM’s Intellectual Capital - the faculty members are renowned in their respective fields and are committed to creating a dynamic learning environment.
- Social sensitivity is the credo at SBM, where students are sensitized to respond to the changing social realities for creating a sustainable society.