Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the registration is complete. All above information is require for SNAP 2017 Online Test.
A. SNAP TEST REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Register online on the website snaptest.org (from August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017). Note: Any Changes in the online application form (except test city preferences) will be entertained only up to the closing date of Registration i.e. November 24, 2017. No changes shall be permitted after closing date under any circumstances. No change of test city requests will be entertained once candidates have completed their SNAP Online Test 2017 payment.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration for SNAP Test. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate.
B. MODES OF PAYMENT FOR SNAP TEST
The candidate may pay through i) Billdesk Gateway ii) Axis Bank Gateway iii) Indian Bank Gateway iv) Demand Draft.
Pay the test fee of Rs.1750/- (+ additional payment gateway charges at actuals) as per the instructions mentioned on the website for Payment of SNAP Test fee. (From August 10, 2017 to November 24, 2017).
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as 'DD Payment' in "Make Payment" Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at,
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT,
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
|The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment. Only after the realisation of payment, would you be able to view your Admit Card.|
|NOTE: SNAP Test fee is non-refundable.|
- Please note that Symbiosis Test Secretariat will not be responsible for non-delivery on any delay on the part of courier / postal services.
- It is also mandatory to complete the payment process of desired institute for desired programme(s) before the closing date of payment of the respective programme. Payment towards the programme(s) also needs to be done through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org).
- For disputes between the candidate and the Symbiosis Test Secretariat, the candidate should first send an Email to [email protected] with details about his/her grievance. If the candidate is not satisfied with the decision of the Registrar, he/she can appeal to the Ombudsman of the University. Information regarding the same is available in https://siu.edu.in/student-
affairs.php. All dispute between the candidate and STS in this regard are subject to the legal jurisdiction of Pune.
- SNAP 2017 Score will be valid only for admission to select programmes of Symbiosis International University for the academic year of 2018-19. Admission to the select programmes at Symbiosis International University (SIU) are strictly based on merit, assessment of individual performance in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP] for Postgraduate Studies and other processes prescribed by the University. (Note: - SNAP Result will be declared on December 28, 2017 on snaptest.org and will be available up to January 30, 2018)
PROCEDURE OF PROGRAMME PAYMENT
A candidate desirous to submit his candidature to select PG programmes, is also required to complete the payment process of desired programme before the closing date of payment of the same. Payment towards the programmes must be made through the SNAP website only (snaptest.org). After making the payment for SNAP Entrance Test, proceed to complete the online registration form (Part II) for Programme (s) registration and the respective institute(s). A candidate is required to make separate non-refundable payment of Rs.1000/- per programme per institute at this stage.
A mode of payment for the programme(s) is same as that for SNAP 2017.