Indus Business Academy (IBA), Bangalore was established in 2001 with single programme focus in mind – Post Graduate Management Programmes. Over the years the institute has established a tradition for excellence and quality in professional education. Right from the beginning the institution has been attracting students from all parts of the country making it a ‘mini-Indiapura’.
- IBA aims to bring excellence in Teaching, Training, Corporate Networking and in Placements.
- IBA is now in the league of Top 1% B-Schools in India, and stands apart distinctly from the rest.
- It is Internationally Accredited by IACBE, USA (Recognized by CHEA, USA)
- IBA Bangalore is the 19th among the 42 B – Schools (Out of 5000+ B – Schools in India) to get an International Accreditation
- 2 years Fee is Rs.6.98 lakhs
- Average salary in Placement 2017 was Rs.5.9 lakhs and highest salary was Rs.10 lakhs
- Top recruiters include Ernst & Young, Colgate Palmolive, ICICI Bank, AO Smith, Deloitte, Infiniti Research, Bata, Berger Paints, Bosch, Standard Chartered, Larsen & Turbo, Mahindra Finance