- SJIM is the first ever B-School in Karnataka (est.1968)
- Managed by international Jesuit Organization which also runs XLRI.
- Excellent placements in premier companies for the last 20 years (96% in 2017)
- Top Recruiters include E&Y, Mindtree, UFS, Bosch, TCS, Grant Thornton, Morgan Stanley, Deloitte, ANZ, Honeywell
- Low fee structure at Rs 7,50,000 lakhs
- Faculty trained at IIM/IISc/IIT/NITIE/BITS/US/UK
- Faculty with vast corporate experience and PhDs
- New campus with state-of-the-art facilities centrally located on MG Road in Bangalore
- Course content & teaching-learning methods on par with IIMs
- Small classroom size to maximize faculty-student interaction
- Merit-based admissions with merit scholarships over 27 lakhs
- Dual specialization from Finance/HRM/Marketing/Operations
- On-campus facilities for sports and gym
- Excellent hostel facilities for both boys and girls
- Member of International Association of Jesuit Business Schools(IAJBS), Milwaukee, USA
- International collaboration with foreign universities
- Faculty publications in international top-tier Business journals.
- SJIM Toast Masters Clubs for all students.
Last Date to Apply: 15 April 2018