After the declaration of CAT 2013 and XAT 2014 results now it’s time for you to prepare for the next phase which is GD PI WAT round of leading B schools of your choice.
This MBAUniverse.com article will inform you about the admission process in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore. The last date to apply for admissions in SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore is February 7, 2014. According to Prof SN Prasad Chairperson, Admissions, SDMIMD, “ Last year’s CAT/XAT cut offs for admission in PGDM programme of SDMIMD were 69 percentiles each but for admission 2014, the candidates having scores of 65 percentiles and above stand a fair chance to be called for the interview.
Exam Scores Accepted
Candidates having a consistent academic record of not less than 50% aggregate from 10th Std onwards can apply for admissions in SDMIMD’s 2 year full time AICTE approved PGDM programme. SDMIMD, Mysore accepts valid scores of CAT / XAT/ GMAT / CMAT ( May & September 2013 CMAT scores also accepted) for admissions in. Those appearing for CMAT February 2014 may also apply immediately.
1. Applicants will be shortlisted based on consistent academic performance, competitive exam score and work experience as applicable.
2. Short listed applicants will be called for personal interview and WAT at 11 locations across India from last week of Feb 2014 up to 10th of March 2014.
3. There will be no any group discussion round Writing and only Ability Test/Essay and Interview will be conducted.
Last date for submitting the form February 7, 2014
Personal Interview Last week of Feb 2014 – March 10, 2014
Fees: The total fees for admission in the two year PGDM programme of SDMIMD is Rs 9.5 lakhs which includes hostel fees also.
Placements: In the placement session 2013, SDMIMD got an average annual placement of Rs 5.64 lakhs per annum.
Top 5 recruiters @ SDMIMD
Amalgamated Bean Coffee Trading Co. (CCD)
Feedback Business Consulting
Finitiatives Learning Ltd
The SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD) campus is located at the foot of Chamundi Hills at the 'Palace City' Mysore. It offers full time and part time PGDM programs and also Doctoral program. In January 2014, Credit Rating Information Services of India Limited (CRISIL) awarded A++ grading to SDM Institute for Management Development (SDMIMD), Mysore .
Click here to score high marks in GD PI WAT at Top B school for Admission 2014:
CAT 2013 results: Register& Apply to Scholarship
Cut down your MBA fees up to 50%. Apply for MBA Scholarships at leading B schools for Admission 2014 at MBAUniverse.com.
CAT 2013 results: Chat live with MBAUniverse.com Counselor
For any doubts and queries related to CAT 2013 results, IIM Cut-offs, GD PI WAT 2014 preparations, exam preparations and other related queries MBA Admission 2014, click here
|Solved WAT Essay topic for Admission 2014|
MBAUniverse.com offers a comprehensive preparation package coupled with over 200 online interactive classes with Top CAT experts including from IIMs for CAT 2014 preparation. Visit the link below for more information and new batch schedules:
|Solved GD Topics for MBA Admission 2014 :|
Click below to know the list of top B schools for MBA Admission 2014
IIM Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Ahmedabad Admission criteria 2014-16
- IIM Bangalore Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Calcutta Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Lucknow Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Kozhikode Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Indore Admission Criteria 2014 - 16
- IIM Shillong Admission Criteria 2014-16
Six New IIMs
- IIM Tiruchirappalli Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Ranchi Admission Criteria 2014
- IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria 2014
- IIM Kashipur Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IIM Raipur Admission Criteria 2014-16
- IM Udaipur Admission Criteria 2014-16
For any doubts and queries related to the exam pattern, preparations and other related queries about MBA entrance exams like XAT,IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT, IBSAT, MICAT and MBA Admission 2014, click herehttp://www.mbauniverse.com/mbau_faq/client.php
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more news and updates on SDMIMD Mysore Admission 2014