Nestled in the Qutab Institutional Area, International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi was established in 1981 in collaboration with IMI Geneva (now IMD Lausanne) and is the first Corporate sponsored B-school. Over the last 36 years, the Institute has grown in stature nationally and globally by providing high quality management education. Highlights of the institute are:
- IMI New Delhi PGDM course fee is Rs.15.41 lakhs
- IMI New Delhi has consistent record of high placements. More than 80 companies visited IMI campus for Placement in 2017.
- The average salary in placement 2017 has gone up to Rs.12.54 LPA.
- Top recruiters at IMI New Delhi include ICICI Bank, HCL, McKinsey, Fair Trade (International), J. P. Morgan Chase, Citibank, HSBC, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, GEP, Reckitt Benckiser, Asian Paints, HUL.
- IMI New Delhi will accept the exam scores of CAT and GMAT for admissions
- IMI New Delhi was Ranked no.1 in MHRD-NIRF Ranking 2016 amongst all private B-Schools in the country. The Hindu-MBAUniverse.com ranking 2016-17 placed IMI New Delhi at 9th position among all the top B-schools in the country.
- IMI New Delhi is accredited by three leading international accreditation bodies – AMBA, NBA and SAQS. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- IMI, New Delhi is India’s first corporate sponsored business school established with the support of corporate houses like RPG Enterprises, Nestle, ITC, SAIL, Tata Chemicals, BOC and Williamson Magor. IMI’s International linkages with reputed institutions such as UNDP, World Bank, ILO, UNCTAD and Asian Productivity Organisation underscores its emphasis on professionalism, excellence and quality.