On January 6, 2019, XLRI Jamshedpur will conduct XAT 2019 exam in 47 test cities in India for admission to MBA/PGDM 2019-21 at XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, XIMB and more than 140 B-schools.
Alongwith the XAT 2019 Notification, XLRI will release the XAT previous year question papers although these XAT previous year papers released by XLRI are not the XAT solved papers. XAT old papers published by XLRI can be used as XAT practice papers or XAT 2019 Mock Tests which are without solution.
However, to help XAT 2019 aspirants prepare better, experts at MBAUniverse.com have prepared XAT Previous year papers as XAT sample question papers with solutions.
XAT previous papers with solutions:
These XAT previous papers will enable the XAT test takers to become conversant with the XAT exam pattern and the MBA question papers in actual XAT 2019 exam. These XAT old papers for last 8-9 years will serve as the XAT previous year papers book followed by answer keys and is the true guide for your XAT 2019 Mock test. These XAT solved papers with variety of questions on varying difficulty level are the actual XAT practice papers.
These are the XAT Mock papers which contain different type and topics on which questions could be asked in XAT 2019 exam. For the benefit of serious MBA aspirants like yourself, MBAUniverse.com, India’s leading MBA aspirants website is happy to share Answers & Expert Solutions to official XAT previous years test papers. This will help you in predicting your XAT 2019 Percentile. Follow the instructions and directions as given in the test questions
Important Points to Note
- Total duration of each XAT previous paper is 170 minutes for all the 3 sections.
- In your own interest it is advised not to use any calculator or any other gadget.
- Treat each XAT previous test paper as the real XAT Mock test for MBA entrance exam
- After completing the XAT previous year papers, check and analyse your mistakes. Assess your performance with the help of solutions and answer keys how many attempted answers are correct.
- It is suggested to attempt the entire XAT practice papers and then check the answers & solutions. Analyse your mistakes and improve upon them. Take the XAT Mock test again and assess yourself.
The XAT 2019 Previous Test papers and solutions to it are provided to help and improve the pace of your preparation free of cost. Neither the Test nor its answers & solutions are to be put for any commercial use.