- Know & Apply MBA admissions
- GD / WAT / PI
- MBA Forum You and your peers
Search for a Business School
In Spotlight: MBA in Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar - Emerging MBA destination
The landscape of Bhubaneswar is swamped with great traditions of our country. It is the capital of Orissa. The sheer volume of temples that are found here and as the number of visitors keep growing to this godly place, one can’t help but be stunned by such an overriding effect. Or the devotees pay a visit to this beautiful place to receive the blessings from their gods & goddesses. Put it mildly, wherever you go around this amazing city, the history of temples engraved so palatably will keep humming in your ears.
More to explore
More to explore
ASIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Contact No.: Mobile : 0-8763127020 / 0-9040884628, Phone : 0674 - 274 4881 / 274 4882 / 237 4824 / 237 4825
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Shiksha Vihar, Bhola, Chandaka, Bhubaneswar - 754 012, Odisha, E-mail : email@example.com, Website : www.asbm.ac.in
- AICTE Approved & Recognised
- Excellent Placement Since Inception
- SAQS International Accreditation
- NBA National Accreditation
- MBA Equivalence of AIU
- ACBSP , USA Candidacy
- IIM Model Pedagogy, Open Credit System
- A++ B-SCHOOL by BUSINESS INDIA for Last 4years.
-International Collaboration With CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SANBARNADINO,USA, ST.CLOUD STATE
- Finishing School Modules. The Power Packed Personality & Placement Grooming Module (4PGM)
- Founded & Led by acclaimed Management Guru Prof. Biswajeet Pattanayak, former Professor of IIM Indore & Lucknow, known for his innovations in teaching and institution building
- Lush green sprawling E-Campus with state of the art facilities.
- Classrooms named after International Management Personalities to foster an ambience of management learning.
- Fully residential programmes with separate hostels for Boys and Girls with independent internet connection.
- Air-conditioned central Library named as Chanakya Knowledge Centre with more than 20,000 books and 5012 international and national journals (both print and electronic through Proquest, Ebsco and J-Gate).
- Ray Kroc multi-cuisine Food Court, Nestle Coffee shop and Ice-Cream Parlour for refreshments.
- Gymnasium, Yoga Centre and Entertainment Zone with Table Tennis and other indoor games for holistic physical, mental and spiritual development of the students.
- Mother Teresa Health Centre to provide 24 hrs health service with an Ambulance for emergency.
- Outdoor games like Volley Ball, Badminton etc.
- Fully air-conditioned Central Auditorium and Mini Auditorium with advanced acoustics and visual equipments.
- Open air theatre.
BIRLA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, BHUBANESWAR
Contact No.: 0674 - 6510390, 7103001 (Extn.-244) Mob No. 7381071616
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Birla Institute of Management Technology IDCO Plot No. 2, Institutional Area Gothapatna, Malipada, Bhubaneswar 751003, Odisha Email: email@example.com Website: http://bimtechbbsr.ac.in/
The Birla Institute of Management Technology (BIMTECH), Bhubaneswar carrying the legacy of BIMTECH, Greater Noida has established in the field of Management Education in the State of Odisha. The institute has already started making significant contribution in terms of quality teaching and research offerings. BIMTECH, Bhubaneswar also committed to take the Management Education to greater heights with excellence in Teaching, Research & Industry Interface.
Contact No.: 0674-3042100 (30 Lines)
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: DCO Plot No.1, Gothapatna
PO:- Malipada, Dist:- Khurda
Bhubaneswar-751003International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India`s first corporate-sponsored Business School. IMI follows international standard curricula, which has been enriched in the past, by its academic collaborations with erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva; Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal, and Manchester Business School, U.K. The school with strong support from the Indian industry has grown into one of the most prestigious business schools in the country and has been consistently ranked amongst the top 15 B-schools in India.
International Management Institute, Bhubaneswar commenced the classes for the first batch of PGDM (PostGraduate Diploma in Business Management) approved by AICTE on August 2011. The new campus of IMI at Bhubaneswar is dedicated to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value adding leaders and organizationsthrough relevant teaching, research, training and consulting that serve stakeholders` interests.
IMI, Bhubaneswar has world-class infrastructure at the brand new, fully residential 16 acre campus designedby an internationally renowned architect. The aesthetically designed exteriors, wide open spaces and large well appointed classrooms, syndicate rooms, multi use auditoriums, state-of-the-art Library & ComputerCenter and self sufficient MDP Centre with AC Lecture and Seminar Halls are truly the hallmark of the new campus. In short, with cutting-edge technology blending effortlessly with serene and verdant surroundings, the ambience at IMI Bhubaneswar is truly outstanding and highly conducive for learning.
INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS & COMPUTER STUDIES (IBCS) - SOA UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR
Contact No.: +91-674- 2350635, 2350791
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India
Institute of Business & Computer Studies (IBCS)
(Faculty of Management Sciences)
IBCS, established in the academic session 1997-98, offers two year programme in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and two year programme in MBA (Hospital Administration). The institute is responsive to the growing requirements of different sectors like manufacturing, distribution, services, finance, networking in both government and private organisations. In addition, institute prepares and grooms professionals in all important areas of business administration and consultancy. The institute is a life member having `A` grade ranking by AIMA, Indian Institute of Public Administration, Member of Institute of Directors and Computer Society of India and association with CII, FIEO, FICCI, and RAI.
a) MBA in specialised areas, viz., marketing, finance, human resource, systems, retail, risk and insurance, aviation, telecom, agri & rural, and communication & media (2 years)
b) MBA in Hospital Administration (2 years)
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SCIENCE, BHUBANESWAR
Contact No.: 0674 - 6542256/6542257
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Swagat Vihar, Bankuala, Bhubaneswar-751002
We are not different, only we try to make it happen differently Ranked amongst top 50 BSchools in India, the Institute of Management and Information Science has certainly become a name to reckon with. Over the last decade the institute has carved a unique identity for itself in the country in the arena of management education. Since 1995, IMIS has been consistent in its endeavor of imparting teaching and training to the managerial aspirants and working professionals in technomanagerial disciplines with a strong emphasis on valuebased management education.
IMIS ensures meaningful and more applicationoriented programs that can cater to the needs of the industry. Besides Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management, the inclusion of programs in Finance & Control and Retail Management is a manifestation of its uniqueness towards needbased management education. All these academic programs at IMIS are excellently designed by the proficient faculty team in consultation with the people from the industry. Being an autonomous institution, IMIS has the freedom to formulate its own syllabus. This helps as it provides adequate flexibility to upgrade and incorporate latest contribution to the body of knowledge in different courses.
KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, KIIT UNIVERSITY, BHUBANESWAR
Contact No.: +91-674-2725713, 2725007, +91-9937085344 (Admission Office)
Email ID: email@example.com
Address: KIIT School of Management, Campus - 7, Krishna Campus, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India
KIIT School of Management is one of the oldest B-schools of the country, having completed 21 years educational excellence.
- Ranked among top 10 B-Schools in Infrastructure & Facilities by Outlook B-School Ranking, 2014
- Consistently ranked amongst the top B-Schools in eastern India
- Highest faculty:student ratios at 1:10
- More than 50 corporate interactions and events in a year. Talks by industry luminaries, workshops, national conclaves and management conventions
- The faculty team comprises of more than 60 full-time faculty members and 20 visiting faculty members mostly from the IIMs, XLRI, XIMB and IITs.
- Specializations are offered in 5 areas like Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Information Technology and Technology & Operations Management with 60 electives
- Partnerships with HR professional bodies like NHRD and SHRM
- Centre of Excellence with Dassault Systemes, SAP University Alliance and Tech Mahindra
- Vibrant campus with more than 10 active student clubs and special interest groups
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY, CUTTACK
Contact No.: 7894424562, 7894424558
Address: Sri Sri University, Bidyadharpur Arilo, Ward No. 3, Cuttack, Odisha - 754006
Envisioned by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar as a centre of world-class education, Sri Sri University was established in 2009 by the Government of Odisha. The university aims to become a global centre of excellence in education and research. The university aims offer a holistic education that will blend the best of the East and the West. The university seeks to preserve and revive the ancient Eastern wisdom by offering courses on Yoga and Naturopathy and the Performing Arts, including Hindustani Music and Odissi. At the same time the university also offers cutting edge programs in areas such as Osteopathy and Craniosacral Therapy.
XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (XIMB), BHUBANESWAR
Contact No.: (91) 011-2659 1999, (91) 011-2659 7135
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Address: Xavier Institute of Management,Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar - 751 013, India
Admission procedure for 2014-16 batch
Eligibility: The minimum requirement for admission to the Programme is a three-year Bachelor`s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised university/deemed university. Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2014, can also apply. Offers of admission to such candidates, if made, will be provisional and will be automatically cancelled in the event of their failing to complete all the requirements for obtaining the degree before June 15.
Applicants are required to take any one of the Admission Tests: a) XAT to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur, on 5 January, 2014, or b) CAT to be conducted by IIMs during 16 October - 11 November 2013, or c) GMAT taken in 2012 or 2013 (minimum score 550). Applicants have to follow XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT/CAT/GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB.
- or Register