AIMA MAT 2018 May Exam is the last National Level MBA entrance exam for admission to 2018-20 batch. The Paper Based MAT exam is on May 6 and Computer Based MAT exam is on May 20. There are more than 300 MBA colleges in India accepting May MAT score for admission. May MAT exam offers last admission opportunity in MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT score.
MBA colleges in Ahmedabad Accepting MAT score
There are many top MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT score in 2018. The list of MAT accepting colleges in Ahmedabad and neighbouring cities of Gandhinagar, Anand includes some of the top MBA colleges including EDII, Amrut Mody School of Management, Shanti Business School among others. There are also other MAT Colleges in Ahmedabad who offer quality education.
Many MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT Cut Offs in the range of 50 to 80 percentile are open with their admission process while some of the MAT Institutes in Ahmedabad like Amrut Mody School of Management (Ahmedabad University) have closed their admission process.
Top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad Rank Wise have cut offs with 70-80 percentile or above, other MAT Colleges in Ahmedabad will accept 50 percentile or above score. Most of the top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT scores have moderate Fee structure.
To help you to find the most suitable MAT MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad with Fees and the MAT colleges cut off in Ahmedabad, MBAUniverse.com has prepared a list of top MAT Colleges in Ahmedabad. Remember that MAT May 2018 Cut off in top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT score in 2018 as mentioned below are like minimum eligibility criteria for Group Discussion and Interview which are part of Admission Process of every good B-school.
Top MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad Accepting MAT Score
The list of MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT score in 2018 as announced by AIMA includes some of the top MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT where admission is open. All these MAT accepting colleges in Ahmedabad don’t have very high percentile MAT cut offs criteria for shortlisting the candidates for final selection round. The MAT Colleges cut offs in Ahmedabad range between 50 to 80 percentile. Well known MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting May MAT with Fee are listed below:
|Institute Name||MAT Cut off||Fees (In Rs lakhs)|
|Amrut Mody Ahmedabad: Amrut Mody School of Management - AMSoM - University Ahmedabad||65||2.56|
|Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India - EDII Ahmedabad||65||10.9|
|Amity Global Business School Ahmedabad||60||NA|
|SBS Ahmedabad: Shanti Business School||50||5.84|
How to use your May MAT 2018 scores
Use your May MAT 2018 Exam score to get admission in one of the top MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT Score in 2018. You can avail this last opportunity for MBA admission 2018 by keeping in mind the following action points:
- Apply Now: May MAT 2018 is the last national level MBA exam. Its score can be used to get admission in MBA 2018-20 batch. So, if you are planning to appear in May MAT 2018 exam, you need not to wait for the exam date. Instead you can apply now to the preferred MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT exam score and can submit your score later after declaration of MAT exam result.
- MAT Score and Cut Offs: MAT May result is expected to be declared on May 25. You can apply to MAT accepting colleges in Ahmedabad by matching the MAT cut offs with your MAT May Scores immediately after the results are available.
- Download and Print More Score Cards: You should download and take multiple prints of your MAT score card to apply in the right B-school and save your application fee money as cut offs in some of the AIMA MAT colleges in Ahmedabad may not match your score.
- MAT Overall Scores, Main Consideration: Most of the MAT accepting colleges in Ahmedabad consider overall MAT cut off percentile or composite score. Only very few MAT accepting colleges consider MAT sectional cut offs in shortlisting. So even if there is sectional dip in scores and overall percentile is good, you should apply to the MAT score accepting MBA college in Ahmedabad.
- Cut Offs may Vary: MAT score cut offs may not be rigid. If you find a good MBA college as per your preference but with high cut offs, don’t worry and apply as MAT cut offs in these MBA colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT scores may go up or down.
If you are looking for the MBA/PGDM admission in Ahmedabad on the basis of MAT exam score card, you should not delay the admission process as many MBA Colleges in Ahmedabad accepting MAT may close their admission process shortly after May MAT result declaration.