Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by AIMA, is the National Level MBA Entrance Exam. May MAT 2018 offers the last opportunity to get admission in MBA 2018-20 batch in the MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT. The Paper Based MAT exam is on May 6 and Computer Based MAT exam is on May 20.
MBA colleges in Chennai Accepting MAT score
There are around 20 MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT. The list of top MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT score in 2018 includes the MAT Accepting Colleges in Chennai and neighbouring cities of Madurai, Coimbatore, Cochin, Tiruchirappalli who will accept MAT exam 2018 Scores for MBA Admissions. While top MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT Score are in good number, there are also other MAT Colleges in Chennai who offer quality education.
Many MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT Cut Offs in the range of 50 to 80 percentile are open with their admission process while some of the MAT Institutes in Chennai have closed their admission process.
Top MBA Colleges in Chennai Rank Wise have cut offs with 70-80 percentile or above, other MAT Colleges in Chennai will accept 50 percentile or above score. Most of the top MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT scores have moderate Fee structure.
To help you to find the most suitable MAT MBA Colleges in Chennai with Fees and the MAT colleges cut off in Chennai, MBAUniverse.com has prepared a list of top MAT Colleges in Chennai. Remember that MAT May 2018 Cut off in top MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT score in 2018 as mentioned below are like minimum eligibility criteria for Group Discussion and Interview which are part of Admission Process of every good B-school.
Top MBA Colleges in Chennai Accepting MAT Score
Top MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT score in 2018 are SRM University, SCMS, Thiagarajar, RSB, HBS, SSN, KCTBS among others. The admission process at some of the top MBA colleges in Chennai, accepting MAT, like XIME Chennai is closed now. These MAT accepting colleges in Chennai don’t have very high percentile MAT cut offs criteria for shortlisting the candidates for final selection round. The MAT Colleges cut offs in Chennai range between 60 to 80 percentile. Refer list of Top MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT May score and their fee below:
|Institute Name||MAT Cut off||Fees (In Rs lakhs)|
|SCMS Cochin: SCMS Cochin School of Business||70||7.5|
MBA Colleges in Chennai Accepting MAT score
As discussed above, AIMA has notified a list of 20 MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT 2018 May exam score. While a few MAT institutes in Chennai are listed above, many other MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT May score can shortlist you in a percentile range between 50 and 70. Well known MAT MBA colleges in Chennai with Fee are listed below:
|Institute Name||MAT Cut off||Fees (In Rs lakhs)|
|SRM University Chennai: SRM School of Management||65||5|
|Amity Global Business School Chennai||60|
|SSN SOM Chennai: SSN School of Management||55||5|
|Hindustan University Chennai: School of Management||45||4.58|
|Galaxy Chennai: Galaxy Institute of Management Chennai||48||6|
|RSB Chennai: Rajalakshmi School of Business||45||6|
How to use your May MAT 2018 scores
Use your May MAT 2018 exam score to get admission in one of the top MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT Score in 2018. You can avail this last opportunity for MBA admission 2018 by keeping in mind the following action points:
- Use the Last Opportunity to Apply: May MAT 2018 is the last national level MBA exam. Its score can be used to get admission in MBA 2018-20 batch. So, if you are planning to appear in May MAT 2018 exam, you need not to wait for the exam date. Instead you can apply now to the preferred MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT exam score and can submit your score later after declaration of MAT exam result.
- Match your MAT Score with Cut Offs: MAT May result is expected to be declared on May 25. You can apply to MAT accepting colleges in Chennai by matching the MAT cut offs with your MAT May Scores immediately after the results are available.
- Take Multiple Prints of MAT Score Card: You should download and take multiple prints of your MAT score card to apply in the right B-school and save your application fee money as cut offs in some of the AIMA MAT colleges in Chennai may not match your score.
- Apply with Overall Scores: Most of the MAT accepting colleges in Chennai consider overall MAT cut off percentile or composite score. Only very few MAT accepting colleges consider MAT sectional cut offs in shortlisting. So even if there is sectional dip in scores and overall percentile is good, you should apply to the MAT score accepting MBA college in Chennai.
- Cut Offs may go Up or Down: MAT score cut offs may not be rigid. If you find a good MBA college as per your preference but with high cut offs, don’t worry and apply as MAT cut offs in these MBA colleges in Chennai accepting MAT scores may go up or down.
If you are looking for the MBA/PGDM admission in Chennai on the basis of MAT exam score card, you should not delay the admission process as many MBA Colleges in Chennai accepting MAT may close their admission process shortly after May MAT exam result date.