- Contemporary syllabus updated every year through a panel of experts.
- Induction module at the beginning of the program.
- Specializations offered in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations & systems.
- Regular and Quality based corporate integration in terms of Seminars, Workshops, Guest Lectures, Visiting Faculty, Corporate Interaction Series and Concurrent Projects.
- Leadership development programs. Personality development programs.
- Entrepreneurial development programs.
- Foreign language (Business German) as an optional subject.
- Mandatory annual NGO project aimed at making the students socially sensitive corporate managers.
- Fostering and nurturing a research environment and mentality in the students aimed at sharpening their analytical skills.
- Key Entrance Exam
- CAT Exam
- GD, Personal Interview
- BBA Entrance Exam