- Key Exams
- CAT Exam
- GD, Interview
- Distance MBA
- BBA Exams
i. Use of Harvard Business case studies throughout 2 years (200+ cases).
ii. Extensive industry guest lecturers (2-3 in each subject and 200+ each year).
iii. Faculty with extensive industry and academic experience from IITs, IIMs, FMS etc.
iv. Excellent placement with top companies like E&Y, Ameriprise, Standard Chartered, Nielsen, Citibank, Nestle, HDFC, Capital First, Philips, Axis Bank, Moody’s with the highest package of 15.25lacs in Amazon.
v. Extensive Industry interactions and vibrant co-curricular events.
vi. Extensive alumni network.
The Course Objectives
- To produce future managers who can become effective leaders with great potential to take the organization to top level in today’s competitive world.
- To train students using national & international examples in order to develop a global mindset so that they can face the challenges of global competition.
- To enable students practice transferable skills so that they can understand the social, economic, political, technological and ecological environment of modern society and their characteristic values.
The objectives of this program are -
- Develop analytical skills of students so as to understand business situations and decision making skills.
- Build their effective communication skills
- Create in depth understanding of business dynamics including local and global business issues
- Demonstrate effective team work in a diverse working groups and achieving organizational goals.
- Develop entrepreneurial skills.
Accordingly, the program has a large component of working in real world situations under the careful guidance of mentors.
CMAT 2017 on January 28, 2017 offers you dual opportunity of pursuing your dream of doing MBA from a good B-school and less stressed preparation plan as compared to CAT 2016. In fact the CMAT 2017 syllabus is not as tough as that of CAT 2016 and for those who are preparing for CAT 2016 exam, covering the CMAT 2017 syllabus could prove to be a cake walk, except that they need to prepare the General Awareness part separately.
The top ranked among private B-schools in NIRF Ranking 2016, International Management Institute (IMI) Delhi has announced the admission open for PGDM 2017-19 batch and has started the online application process. Candidates seeking admission to various PGDM programmes 2017-19 at IMI Delhi should apply online latest by Dec 12, 2016 apart from appearing in the CAT 2016.
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) has announced the online admission process to MBA 2017-19 batch. The last date to apply for MBA programme at XIMB is December 10, 2016. XIMB will accept scores of CAT 2016, XAT 2017, GMAT (taken from 2015 to 2016) or X-GMAT to be conducted by XIMB, XUB on January 29, 2017.
XIMB, XUB offers 2 years full time MBA programmes in various streams. Placement at XIMB saw an average annual compensation of Rs.12.44 lakhs in 2016.