UGC guidelines are followed for entry requirements into professional courses of MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka.
Eligibility for MBA/PGDM
To appear in KMAT 2017, a candidate should have Bachelors degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognised education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate).
Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
Eligibility for MCA
Bachelor's degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Math’s at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
Registration & Application process
- KMAT 2017 registration fee is Rs.1000/- which can be paid online
- Registration for KMAT 2017 opens from May 20, 2017.
- Applying for KMAT 2017 is a simple process and can be completed online. Visit the KMAT 2017 website http://www.kmatindia.com and go to Apply now.
- You may fill up the online registration form and make payment of Rs.1000/- online towards registration and application fee.
- You will receive a unique ID after making payment and successful submission of registration form on your registered mail id.
How to Apply
Please See the Instructions for filling the Application Form
- Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.
- Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Photo and Signature : Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 500 Kb) and Signature (500 kb) before Start Applying.
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online payment of Rs 800/-
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Please make a photocopy of the application form as a proof of acknowledgement.
In case of any problem in KMAT 2017 like registration, non-receipt of unique ID on mail, you should immediately contact KMAT 2017 helpline number +91 9343996664 / +91 9343996665 and/or write mail to [email protected].