The candidates with following qualifications are eligible to apply for IIFT 2017 exam for admission to MBA (IB) 2018-20 batch
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 8th October, 2018
- No age limit to appear in IIFT entrance exam.
- Work experience not necessary
The admission of a candidate who joins the programme on provisional basis but fails to qualify in the Bachelor’s degree examination is liable to be cancelled.
IIFT 2017 Exam Registration and Application fee
The application fee for IIFT entrance exam is Rs.1550/- for general category candidates. The application fee for SC/ST/PH Candidates is Rs.775. Candidates can apply online only by making payment online or by DD.
The fee includes application screening and Entrance Test Fee and the candidates are not required to pay any other fee
In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should be:
- Resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2017 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window.
- The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with application a certificate from the Indian Embassy/High Commission/ Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2017.
- Foreign nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India.
- The Foreign nationals who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the same.
- The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15th February 2018.
- GMAT taken before 1st January 2016 is not valid.
- If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2017) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply.
- NRI- Sponsored and Children of NRI candidates are not considered under this category.
- The admission of candidates under this category is on the basis of GMAT score and interview. Shortlisted candidate would be required to undergo a Personal Interview at IIFT campus.