The T. A. Pai Management Institute boasts of a legacy of 34 years rooted in value system imbibing ethical behaviour, respect for diversity and zeal to excel in every aspect of life. The Institution is proud of its unbroken 30 years of placement record and 5000+ alumni of which one-fifth are currently leading at CXO levels. TAPMI is accredited by AACSB International and consistently ranked among the top 1% of B-Schools in India. TAPMI calls MBA Aspirants to Experience TAPMI Edge first-hand by participating in [email protected] event. It’s a golden opportunity to win sponsored trip to TAPMI, and a waiver of application fee for select participants.
Highlights of TAPMI are:
- Highly ranked top B-school
- Accredited by AACSB International
- 2 years PGDM programme fee: Rs. 13,00,000
- Average Placement 2017…Rs. 10,06,000 Per Annum
- Highest Placement 2017…Rs. 19,40,000Per Annum
- Top recruiters are: Deloitte USI, Ernst & Young, Grant Thronton, KPMG, Morgan Stanley, ANZ Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMC, Invesco, Ford India, Robert Bosche, General Motors, Microsoft, Cognizant, Amazon, Flipkart, Practo, Apollo Hospitals, ZEE Entertainment, Future Group, Idea Cellular, MuSigma, HSBC Analytics, Gartner, MEMG.