Established in 1977, S.P. Mandali's Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research (WeSchool) works under the aegis of S.P Mandali Trust, one of the oldest trust in the space of education. The trust has the distinction of successfully running 43 educational institutions across the country. WeSchool has two campuses- one in Mumbai and another one in Bengaluru.
- The Institution is known for reinforcing the ties between the academia and industry.
- In addition to the conventional specializations that are considered a quint essential part management studies, the Institute offers programs in Business Design, E -Biz, Research and Business Analytics, Rural, Retail, Healthcare and Media & Entertainment.
- Low fee as compared to other top B-schools. 2 years programme Fee is Rs. 11.00 lakhs.
- Placement 2017 recorded average salary – Rs.7.57 lakhs; Highest Domestic Salary Rs.15 lakhs and International Salary Rs.32.64 lakhs.
- Top recruiters include Accenture, Bank Of America, DELL, Deloitte Consulting, HDFC, Hindustan Unilever Ltd, IBM, ICICI Bank, Infosys, JUMBO – Dubai, Morgan Stanley, SBI, TCS, Wipro, Xanadu, Kotak Mahindra, IMS Heath, KPMG, Merck etc.
- Among its many awards and accolades, WeSchool has been awarded the HUL Award for ‘Best Industry linked Emerging Management Institute’ by AICTE-CII.
- WeSchool ranked 12th in Private B-Schools category nationally and 11th in West Zone by Times B-School 2017 survey.
- WeSchool has earned the distinction of being first B school in the country to have set up INNOWE -the Innovation lab at Mumbai.
- WeSchool has also set-up an Agri lab in its campus that brings together urban youth, learners, agri-experts and community.
- Collaboration with the world renowned Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL), USA to deliver the Global Citizen Leader program.