XAT 2018 registration is open from August 16, 2017. After release of XAT notification, registration for XAT exam 2018 has been opened by XAT convening XLRI. XAT 2018 online registration form and XAT 2018 application form would be a single document.
XAT online registration will remain open for more than 3 months. Accordingly, XAT 2018 exam online registration will be open till November 30, without late fee and till December 15 with late fee.
The XAT 2018 registration and application fee is Rs.1650/- without late fee. With late fee XAT 2018 registration will cost Rs.2000/-. The candidates who wish to apply for XLRI programmes need to additionally pay Rs. 300/- for each programme, if they apply till November 30, and Rs.500/- if they apply after November 30 till December 15, the closing date to apply with late fee.
XAT 2018 registration will have 2 implications – XAT 2018 registration form will be online only and there will be no XAT 2018 offline registration facility; XAT 2018 registration last date will fall after 90 days from the date of opening of XAT 2018 online registration process.
There is no separate XAT 2018 application form. The XAT 2018 application form is a part of XAT 2018 registration form. XAT online registration process will also have XAT application 2018 as a part of the XAT registration form. You will need to apply for XAT online and while completing your XAT 2018 registration online XAT application 2018 form can be filled up.
The 1st part of XAT online registration form requires your personal details. After completing your profile for XAT 2018 registration, you get access to XAT 2018 registration form after getting the necessary XAT ID.
Now you need to fill up the XAT Registration and XAT application form. Next part is to make payment of XAT registration fee of Rs. 1650/-. If you wish to apply to XLRI also, an additional amount of Rs.300/- has to be paid along with the XAT 2018 registration fee. Once you make the payment of XAT registration fee, you will get the confirmation from XLRI of successful submission of your XAT registration and application form.
XAT Registration form and XAT online application will require you to fill up XAT form with your academic details, uploading of photograph, signature along with other details.
Key points of XAT 2018 registration and XAT 2018 online application process-
- Visit xatonline.net.in click on Register, create a new account with your personal email id, you will receive a unique XAT ID and registration link.
- Click on the link and create your own password. (Next time you will be allowed to login with this XAT ID and password).
- Select the Test City, write Name, upload photo and signature and save it.
- Select your Citizenship (Indian/ Foreign / NRI).
- If you are interested to apply for XLRI, select the programme of your choice Business Management (BM)/Human Resource Management (HRM)/General Management Programme (GMP). Candidates not interested in any of the XLRI programmes can skip this step.
- Fill preliminary information (Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Category and Phone Number etc.)
- Provide your mailing address and permanent address.
- Provide your educational qualification starting from 10th onwards.
- Provide details of work experience starting from the latest job. Candidates desirous of applying to GMP must have total experience of five years till March 31, 2018.
- Select Mode of Payment: There are three possible modes of payment
- Mode 1
Online Payment Gateway
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
(American Express Card is inadmissible)
- IDBI Net banking (this option is available only for IDBI account holder)
- Through VISA/Master Credit/Debit Cards
- Mode 2
Please take a print out of the XAT Pay-In-Slip visit nearest IDBI bank and make the payment.
Please make a DD made from any Bank in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Mode 1
Important: Applicant paying through Mode 2 & 3 should update the payment details in the registration page.
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI need to pay a fee of Rs. 1650/-(Rupees Sixteen Hundred fifty only)
- Print XAT Confirmation page, in future for all correspondence with XAT office, quote your XAT ID.
- Send Confirmation page and the Demand Draft to:
The Chairperson Admission, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur- 831001.
- The same must be sent within fifteen days from the issuance of DD.
If you have made the payment other than DD you should not send the confirmation page.
Key documents needed to complete XAT 2018 registration and XAT 2018 application
Following are the mandatory items of information you will need during the XAT 2018 registration and XAT 2018 online application process
- Educational history
- Mark sheets (10th /12th/ Degree/Diploma)
- Work experience, if any
- Applicable Certificates to upload
- Scanned images of your passport size photo and signature. (The photo should not be more than six months old and should have a white background)
XAT exam fee payment instruments to pay XAT 2018 exam fee – like Debit/Credit cards, Net banking