KMAT 2017 is Gateway to MBA/MCA in Karnataka and Bangalore, Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM/MCA with very vibrant Job market. The MBA/MCA colleges in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka with moderate fee structure will accept KMAT 2017 score as admission criteria for admission to their flagship MBA/PGDM/MCA programmes.
With effect from 2016, KPPGCA has opened KMAT for all the candidates across the country. Irrespective of their domicile state, now the candidates from across the country will be considered for admission to MBA/MCA 2017 in 170 B-schools located in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka state.
Top B-schools like Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS); Alliance University; Indus Business Academy (IBA); IFIM Business School; MP Birla Institute; M.S. Ramaiah; Mount Carmel; PESIT among others accept KMAT scores.
KMAT 2017 will have a time duration of 2 hours. It will be a paper-pencil based test. KPPGCA believes that single testing session with same difficulty level will provide level playing field to all the test takers without any discrimination.
KMAT 2017 online registration opens on May 20 and would close on July 25, 2017. Exam will be held on july 30, 2017
Key features of KMAT 2017
- Open to All India Candidates: Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can take this test in all parts of India
- Gateway to Karnataka: Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM/MCA with very vibrant Job market
- Easy and affordable exam application process with sharing of KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores
- Ease of test-taking in conventional Paper-Pencil mode in a city near you
- Last Opportunity: KMAT is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions 2017. Apply to get 1-year advantage.