Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2018 offers the last MBA admission opportunity in 169 Bangalore & Karnataka based MBA colleges. The exam is scheduled on July 22, 2018. The KMAT 2018 offers equal admission opportunity to Karnataka domicile candidates as well as to All India candidates who wish to pursue their MBA from Bangalore B-schools. Some of the top MBA colleges accepting KMAT scores are IFIM Bangalore, IBA Bangalore, AIMS Institutes Bangalore, Kristu Jayanti Bangalore, ABBS Bangalore among others. Read More about the MBA colleges accepting KMAT exam score
KMAT 2018 Registration process is open now. It is a simple 2 step online registration process. The KMAT 2018 Registration and application process will close on July 7, 2018. KMAT is the last opportunity for MBA aspirants who seek admission to well established best MBA programmes in 2018 in Bangalore and the rest of Karnataka B-schools.
Benefits of KMAT 2018
- Offers Last MBA Admission opportunity in 2018. All other exam after KMAT 2018 will offer MBA admission in 2019.
- KMAT 2018 offers equal admission opportunity to All India candidates in MBA colleges in Bangalore & rest of Karnataka.
- Low Application fee of Rs.800/- as against other MBA entrance exams with high application fee
- KMAT 2018 offers admission opportunity in the UGC/AICTE approved MBA colleges with Moderate fee structure
- High scholarships and Fee waivers are available for meritorious students
- MBA admission opportunity is available through KMAT 2018 in more than 165 MBA colleges in Bangalore and Rest of Karnataka
- Karnataka KMAT 2018 is a paper based test which does not require any specific computer based testing skills
- There is no negative marking in KMAT 2018. Your near guess may get you higher score also.
- KMAT 2018 is moderate difficulty level exam with more admission opportunities in University/Autonomous and private MBA/PGDM colleges.
KMAT 2018: Application closes July 10
Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2018 will be conducted by KPPGCA, the Association of Private Post Graduate Colleges in Karnataka. KMAT 2018 will be held on July 22, 2018 in 10 testing cities across India. The last date to apply for KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam closes on July 10, 2018. Read more about KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam
Simple Application Process
Registration for KMAT 2018 Karnataka exam has opened on June 7, 2018 and will close on July 10. Applying for KMAT 2018 is a simple process and can be completed online. Click Here to Register and Apply for KMAT 2018
2 Step Registration Process
Following are the 2 steps to register and apply for KMAT 2018
Step-1: Fill in the Personal details
As a new candidate, you need to fill up simple single page form on-line. The form contains simple details related to your personal profile like name, address, category, gender, nativity, mobile number, choice of study programme between MBA/MCA (as per eligibility criteria).
You may complete the details in one sitting of 10 minutes or may save the page to login again at your convenience. After completing and submitting this page you will get the Application Number and Password which you will need to use in completion of other details in next step.
Step-2: Complete the Form and Make Payment online
After submitting the completed registration form online, you need to enter your academic qualification, upload your scanned photograph and signature and make online payment of Rs.800/- towards KMAT 2018 application and exam fee as per the instructions. After successful payment and form submission your registration process will be complete. You can make payment through Net banking/debit or credit card.
Please note that KMAT 2018 registration process will close on July 10, 2018.
Documents for KMAT 2018 Registration
Please note that no document-original or copy regarding your personal details, qualifications etc. is to be attached with the application form. However, to complete the registration details quickly KPPGCA suggests the candidates to keep the following documents ready before starting the KMAT 2018 registration process
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for KMAT 2018 exam
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. It should be a passport size photo of maximum 500 kb size.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be of 200 kb.
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 3 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for KMAT 2018 exam
- A Valid mobile number as all information via sms will be sent to this number
- A valid Net Banking/Credit/Debit card to pay ONLINE
Please note KMAT 2018 aims to select suitable students for admission in management programmes in 169 B-schools in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka state.
KPPGCA was established in 2003 to provide proactive support to professional education and facilitate and streamline admission to postgraduate professional courses, viz., MBA, PGDM and MCA. There are 169 member B-schools of KPPGCA located across Bangalore and rest of Karnataka and are affiliated to respective universities in the State. All these highly ranked institutes with moderate fee structure will offer MBA admission in 2018 to their flagship programmes on the basis of KMAT 2018 scores.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on KMAT 2018.