Following the success of IPM programs at IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak, IIM Bodh Gaya has launched its 5-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM).This makes IIM BG the third IIM to enter the Undergraduate management education segment. Many other IIMs are expected to follow suit. According to MBAUniverse.com calculations, IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Fees shall be more than INR 30 lakhs. IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Seats will be 60 for the first batch and the IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admission process is expected to begin shortly
“In line with the growing need for trained managerial talent, IIM Bodh Gaya is starting five years integrated programme in management (IPM) from academic session 2021. The objective of the programme is to prepare candidates from a foundation level for taking up leadership positions in corporates/government organizations,” said IIM BG.
Candidates successfully completing the course requirement of IIM Bodh Gaya Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management, would be awarded Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and Master of Business Administration MBA) by IIM Bodh Gaya. Candidates opting for exit after completing the requirement of first three years of IIM Bodh Gaya IPM, would be awarded Bachelor of Business Management.
Read this exclusive MBAUniverse.com article to check IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Fees, IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Eligibility, IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Seats, process for IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admissions 2021 and IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Academic Structure
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Fees
According to MBAUniverse.com calculations, the cost of 5-year IPM program at IIM BG shall be more than 30 lakhs and may touch 35 lakhs. Here is the fee structure:
- 3 yearBBM Fee: The fee, inclusive of hostel fee, would be Rs. 4.5 Lacs per year for the first three years. This doesn’t include mess charges.
- 2 year MBA Fee: Tentative tuition fee for the 4th and 5th year would be as Rs. 7.5 Lacs per year (approximately equivalent PGP fee for batch 2024-26).
- International Immersion Fee: Candidates opting for international immersion would have to pay the additional applicable fee.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Seats 2021
According to IIM BG, the intake for IIM BG-IPM 2021-26 batch would be 50 and additional 10 supernumerary seats for female candidates. Reservation would be applicable as per GoI regulations after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Eligibility
IIM BG has announced following eligibility criteria:
- Age: Candidate should have been born on or after August 01, 2001.
- Academics: Candidates should have passed 10+2/XII/HSC examination in arts/commerce/science stream or equivalent with 60% or more in the year 2019, 2020 or appearing in 2021. The candidate must have passed class 10th examination with 60% or more in the year not before 2017.
There are some relaxations for SC/ST candidates.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Academic Structure
Similar to IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak IPM programs, the first three years of the IPM program would be based on semester system and the last two years would be based on the trimester system, as per the prevailing MBA course structure of IIM BG. Here are some more program highlights:
- At the end of 2nd year, students will have an option to undertake either of a) Rural and Social Immersion Project, b) A research-based project or c) a business internship.
- During the sixth semester of the program, students will have option to select a sector specific specialization. The course structure after the sixth semester would follow the MBA course structure.
IIM Bodh Gaya IPM Admissions 2021
The admission to IIM BGIPM would be through a common entrance test and personal Interview. Marks obtained in entrance test and personal interview would be computed for preparing the final merit list with following weightage:
- Entrance Test: 70%
- Personal Interview: 30%
Set up in 2014, Indian Institute of Management Bodh Gaya (IIM-BG) was the 16th Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in India and was mentored by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta.Originally named IIM Bihar, IIM-BG was one of five Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) set up by the 2014 Union budget of India. The academic session for the first batch was inaugurated by HRD Minister, Smriti Irani on 31 August 2015.
In 2018, Dr. Vinita Sahay, Professor of Marketing at IIM Raipur, was appointed by the Government of India as the first Director of IIM Bodh Gaya. Uday Kotak, Chairperson & MD & CEO, Kotak Bank is the Chairman of IIM BG Board. Other board members include Gautam Kumra, Managing Partner, McKinsey & Company and Falguni S. Nayar, Founder & CEO, Nykaa.com.
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for more updates on IIM Bodh Gaya