Executive MBA program in Delhi is offered by some of top MBA colleges in Delhi NCR including FMS, IIFT, IIT-Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad among others. Currently there are not many colleges offering Executive MBA in Delhi NCR but qualitatively, the MBA executive program in Delhi is much sought after in order to enhance leadership roles.
Executive MBA Program in Delhi NCR is meant for the working executives of more than 2 years of working experience which can go up to 10 years. It is not a full time program and is a modular program aimed to groom management skills of senior executives. Since it is not a regular full time MBA program, the classes for MBA Executive program are mostly conducted on weekends or in evening on week days. The program duration may go from 15 months to 60 months depending upon the executive MBA program structure. .
Check 1 Year MBA/PGDM Executive Admissions Open | Apply Now
|IIM Kozhikode PGP in Business Leadership||IMT Ghaziabad 18 Months PGDM ExP Program|
|SDMIMD Mysore One Year PGCM Admission||Great Lakes PGPM & PGDM Admission 2023|
|SOIL Gurgaon PGPM & PGDM Admission 2023||IMT Ghaziabad 18 Months PGDM ExP Program|
Executive MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR
The list of some of the top executive MBA colleges in Delhi NCR with highlights of their respective MBA Executive Program is shared below:
Institutes Offering Executive MBA in Delhi NCR
Name of Executive MBA Program in Delhi NCR
Minimum Work Experience Required for Admission
IIM Lucknow-Noida Campus
Working Manager’s Programme (WMP)
Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)
Executive MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR: Programme Details
Below are shared the key details, eligibility, admission criteria, fee of MBA Executive Program in Delhi offered by each of the Executive MBA Colleges in Delhi NCR:
Executive MBA in FMS Delhi
Executive MBA at FMS Delhi is a low fee Executive MBA option at top MBA college in the country. The modular design of the two year evening MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) programmes at FMS Delhi has been divided into four semesters over a period of two-years.
The Executive MBA programme at FMS offers opportunities to working executives/ administrators to customize their individual learning as per their unique strengths and interests. This is done through guest lectures, workshops, seminars, specific modules offered by experts from academia and industry. This ensures that the focus of the programmes is not on teaching, but on learning.
FMS Delhi Executive MBA: Program Highlights
- Specialization offered in Functional Area such as Finance, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Leadership, Information Technology, Entrepreneurship
- 2 Years Evening Program with 1120 contact hours
Executive MBA FMS Delhi: Eligibility
- Three-year Bachelor‘s Degree program after twelve years of formal schooling
- At least five years of experience as an executive or an administrator in a commercial/government establishment.
FMS Delhi Executive MBA Intake
- MBA Executive-200
- MBA Executive (Health Care Administration)-50
Executive MBA in FMS Delhi: Admission Criteria
For MBA Executive Admissions 2022 at FMS Delhi, applicants have to register themselves for admission to MBA Executive and MBA Executive (Health Care Administration) program by filling up online application form and by paying the requisite fee.
Academic – Graduation: Max 20 Marks (2 marks for every 5% marks over and above 40% marks subject to a maximum of 20 marks.) 2. Executive Experience: Max 20 Marks (2 marks for every one year of completed experience beyond 5 years of experience subject to a maximum of 20 marks.) 3. General Ability Test: Max 30 Marks
Selection Criteria & Weightage
FMS Delhi has revised the admission criteria and awards weightage to three components namely, Academics, Executive Experience and General Ability Test.
FMS Delhi MBA Executive Fee
The Executive MBA at FMS Delhi is a low fee programme. The total fee for FMS Executive MBA is Rs.1,92,000
IIM Lucknow Working Managers' Programme (WMP) at Noida Campus
IIM Lucknow offers Working Managers' Programme (WMP), which is a Two-Year Post-Graduate Programme for Working Executives at its NOIDA Campus in Delhi NCR and is offered since 2005. WMP alumni today are serving with distinction in senior business positions across the globe and playing the influential roles in their organizations.
The WMP is a uniquely designed programme for working executives, entrepreneurs and professionals, who desire to enhance their managerial knowledge and skills through formal management education while continuing to work full time in their ongoing professions/ businesses.
IIM Lucknow WMP program is structured to meet the learning needs and methodologies in such a way that one can continue to work and engage in formal education simultaneously. The program maintains the high standards and rigor. WMP aims at developing strong conceptual fundamentals and skills required to manage businesses of the future.
IIM Lucknow WMP Executive MBA: Program Highlights
- WMP is a 2 years program. First year consists of 4 terms and the second year consists of 3 terms
- Alternative Weekend Program. Students come to IIM Lucknow, NOIDA Campus on Friday afternoon and go back on Sunday afternoon, every alternative weekend
- Each term, leaving Term-5, has 7 visits distributed over 3 months' period, approximately
- Term-5 has 5 campus visits on alternate weekends and a two-week International Module
- WMP classes commence in the month of April
- On successful completion of the program, the students get Post-Graduate Diploma in Management For Working Executives from IIM Lucknow
Executive MBA IIM Lucknow: WMP Eligibility
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3), with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Score in one of the following tests: a. GMAT/GRE taken during January 2017 – January, 2022; b. CAT / XAT / GATE score for the test taken in year 2020 onward; c. IIM Lucknow conducts WMP Entrance Exam at IIML Noida Campus in January
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time post-qualification (after graduation) professional experience is required
Executive MBA in IIM Lucknow- Noida Campus: WMP Admission Criteria
- Based on the scores in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GATE/ WMP Entrance Exam, candidates are shortlisted for Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview
- After WAT & PI are done, final score is calculated using test score, academic and professional profile, WAT and PI
- Offer of admission is given based on the final score
IIM Lucknow Executive MBA: WMP Programme Fee
The fee for IIM Lucknow WMP 2021 is INR 13,55,000. A refundable caution money of INR 5,000, Alumni membership fee of INR 5,000 and Convocation fee INR 5,000 + Taxes need to be paid in addition to the academic fee. The fee includes tuition fee, computing and networking, library services, books, and instructional resources, boarding and lodging during campus visits, and visa, travel, accommodation and academic expenses for the international module.
Executive MBA from IIT Delhi
IIT Delhi Executive MBA is 3 years MBA in Technology Management. The Executive MBA programme at IIT Delhi is focused on ‘Technology Management’ and as such has different eligibility criteria than that of other MBA Executive programmes in Delhi NCR. This programme is designed to impart management education to working executives. The Classes are scheduled during evening hours (6.15 pm onwards) on 4 or 5 working days (Monday to Friday).
IIT Delhi Executive MBA: Programme Highlights
- The programme is designed to impart management education to working executives
- 3 Years MBA Executive Programme
- Evening classes 5 days a week
- On completion of the programme students will be awarded Executive MBA Degree by IIT Delhi
Executive MBA IIT Delhi: Eligibility
Following qualifications and post academic work experience is the eligibility criteria for admission to IIT Delhi MBA Executive program:
- First class degree or equivalent in Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology; Bachelor’s degree in Physical Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics); Bachelor’s degree in Statics, Operation Research, Computer Application, Economics, Commerce and CA/ICWAI
- Minimum 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
- 2 years of post-qualifying degree work experience
Executive MBA IIT Delhi: Admission Criteria
- Desirous candidates should apply online
- Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview are conducted by I.I.T. Delhi for admission
- While filling the form, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The short-listed candidates will be invited for Written Aptitude Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
- On the basis of academic profile, work experience, WAT & PI, final admission offer will be made
IIT Delhi Executive MBA Fee
Executive MBA Fee at IIT Delhi is Rs. 10.80 Lakhs for the entire Executive MBA Programme payable in equal installments (6 Semesters).
IIFT Delhi Executive MBA
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) offers 15 months Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB). The Executive MBA in IIFT Delhi is designed to deliver the learning essentials for participants to prepare themselves to become dynamic leaders and learners, ready to take on new and challenging roles in the business world.
The participants are educated and oriented through EPGDIB to anticipate change and to adapt readily to new business environments. The Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) is an esteemed programme in International Business designed for working executives and is based on a comprehensive structure intended to deliver education in international business and its related aspects.
IIFT Delhi Executive MBA: Programme Highlights
- 15 Months MBA Executive Programme with weekend classes
- At the beginning of each semester, the classes will be held for 5-7 days at IIFT Campus in New Delhi daily from 9:15 AM to 6:30 PM. After the Campus Visit, the classes will be held on every Saturday & Sunday at respective city centres.
- IIFT offers two Executive MBA programmes – Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB)-On Campus, and Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business (EPGDIB) –Hybrid (On campuse+Online)
- EPGDIB aims at enhancing the managerial competence of senior and middle level executives by imparting systematic knowledge in all aspects relating to international business
- Specialization is available in International Business, International Marketing and International Finance
- Programme offers International Port Visit of one week. International Port Visit is a unique feature of IIFT MBA Executive programme. The tuition fee will cover the travel and accommodation cost of the participants for the port visit
Executive MBA IIFT Delhi: Eligibility
Admission to IIFT MBA Executive Program is based on candidates’ fulfillment of eligibility conditions and ability to synchronize programme objectives with personal career goals. The Executive Program is open to working managers and self employed individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized University or Institution with Managerial work experience of minimum 5 years after graduation, OR
- Post-Graduate Degree/ Engineering Degree or equivalent from any recognized University or Institution and managerial work experience of minimum 3 years
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation/Post graduation/Diploma in Engineering
- Only managerial work experience until 31st July is considered
- No Objection Certificate from the employer is required at the time of admission for sponsored candidates
- No age limit for applying
Executive MBA IIFT Delhi: Admission Criteria
- After the applications are submitted, an IIFT faculty committee reviews all applications and shortlists candidates based on their qualifications and work experience
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Interview at IIFT Delhi for admissions in EPGDIB (On-Campus)
- Admissions to EPGDIB (Hybrid) is based purely on Shortlisting of candidates by the faculty committee
IIFT Delhi Executive MBA Fee
The fee for the IIFT Delhi Executive MBA programme is Rs 4,45,000/- (including alumni charges). The Fee is to be paid in three installments by candidate who have been offered admission in EPGDIB (On-campus)/ EPGDIB (Hybrid). SC/ST/PWD Candidates are offered 50% fee concession on tuition fee.
Executive MBA is not neessarily One year MBA
Executive MBA in India should not be confused with One Year MBA. Executive MBA is generally a modular program offered for senior executives who don’t wish to leave their well-paying full-time jobs for earning MBA credentials. The one year MBA is full time residential programme which aims to complete MBA at an accelerated pace. Read all about one Year MBA
Executive MBA Vs Part Time MBA
Executive MBA targets senior executives with longer experience, while part time MBA can be pursued by the candidates with 2+ years of work experience and in some cases by those who have even lesser work experience. Part time MBA is Not restricted only to managerial level executives. Besides, Part time MBA is a low fee programme as compared to Executive MBA. Read all about the Part time MBA