KMAT Registration 2020: Application Form (released); How to Apply – Check here
KMAT Exam 2020 Registration is open till August 2, 2020. The registration and application process for Karnataka KMAT 2020 is online. The KMAT application form 2020 released by KPPGCA should be completed with due care as once you pay the KMAT application form 2020 fee and also submit the KMAT application form, you will not be able to edit the details in it.
KMAT 2020 Registration & application fee for the exam is Rs.800/- inclusive of GST. The KMAT 2020 exam date is Sunday August 23, 2020. With KMAT 2020 Karnataka Registration you will get the opportunity to appear in KMAT 2020 exam leading to admission in MBA/MCA in Bangalore and Karnataka state MBA colleges.
KMAT Exam 2020 Registration Dates
KMAT Registration Date Activity
KMAT Registration Date 2020
KMAT Application Form 2020 Status
Last date for KMAT Exam Registration 2020
August 2, 2020
KMAT Registration 2020 Fee
KMAT Registration for MBA & MCA
Separate Registration required for each programme MBA or MCA
KMAT 2020 Registration Fee: Rs.800/- (Inclusive of GST)
KMAT 2020 Karnataka registration & application fee for the exam is Rs.800/- including GST for one programme. The KMAT application form 2020 Fee should be paid online. An important point to note is that the KMAT registration fee is same for all the applicants. The KMAT Registration 2020 process is open now till Aug 2.
Six STEP KMAT 2020 Registration Process
KMAT registration 2020 is a simple process and can be completed online. Visit the KPPGCA KMAT 2020 Entrance Exam website. Fill up the KMAT 2020 Registration form online and make payment of Rs.800/- online towards fee for KMAT registration 2020 which includes KMAT application fee and exam fee. KMAT Application form 2020 can be completed in six steps as under:
- Step-1: Register as New Candidate
- Step-2: Login with Registered KMAT ID & Password
- Step-3: Fill Up Personal & Educational Details
- Step-4: Upload Your Photograph & Signature
- Step-5: Preview Details of Your KMAT Application Form 2020
- Step-6: Make Payment of KMAT Application form fee
Step by Step Process to Complete KMAT Application Form 2020
On the KMAT website you can login to complete KMAT 2020 Karnataka Registration Process in following simple steps.
Step-1: Register as New Candidate
Fill up your personal details on this page. You will receive a unique application ID and password after submission of KMAT 2020 primary Registration Form before proceeding to next page of KMAT application form on your mobile number. Next step will be to use this information
Step-2:Login with Registered KMAT ID & Password
After Registering as New Candidate, you will receive your KMAT Application form number and your date of birth as your password. You should login with this registered user ID and password to complete the remaining KMAT registration & application pages:
Step-3: Fill Up Personal & Educational Details
On this page of KMAT Application form 2020, you will find some of your personal details are already there. Now you need to fill up your academic details, address details on this KMAT 2020 registration page.
Step-4: Upload Your Photograph & Signature
This KMAT application form page is very important as you need to upload your recent scanned photograph and signature images of required size here. The photograph should be of 100-200 KB with 200 dpi and should be of 3.5 cms width and 4.5 cms height. The signature dimension should be 6 cms width and 3 cms height. It is advisable to keep the scanned images of photo and signature ready well in advance
Step-5: Preview Details of Your KMAT Application Form 2020
After completing your KMAT Application Form 2020, your next step is to preview all the details that you filled up in the KMAT Application Form. If you are satisfied with all these details in KMAT application form, you can click on the ‘I certify’ box or you can still edit your details in KMAT application form 2020 before proceeding to make payment
Step-6: Make Payment of Rs.800/-
This is the final step to submit your KMAT Application form 2020. Click on payment and follow the mode and payment gateway through which you wish to make payment of KMAT application form fee of Rs.800/-
Key Guidelines for KMAT 2020 Registration
The guide and Instructions how to fill up the KMAT 2020 Karnataka Registration and application Form are given below:
- Name: Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate on the KMAT 2020 Karnataka Registration Form
- Nativity: There is a column in KMAT 2020 Application Form in which you need to enter your nativity. Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity. For example,if you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choose your preferred KMAT Test Centre: Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of 10 KMAT test cities provided in KMAT 2020 Application Form. Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed after you submit the form and make payment of KMAT 2020 Karnataka Registration fee of Rs.800/-.
- 10 KMAT Test Centres: Karnataka KMAT 2020 will be held in 10 test cities in the State of Karnataka. You should make a choice of your test centre judiciously out of the following 10 KMAT exam centres:
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender in the KMAT Registration form.
- Applying for: Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing while filling up the form for KMAT registration 2020. Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth: Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided in KMAT 2020 application form.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree,in the column provided in KMAT Registration 2020 form
- Address : Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Photo and Signature: Candidates have to make a scan copy of Passport Size Photograph (Max 200 Kb) and Signature (200 kb) before Applying and completing the KMAT Registration 2020 process.
- KMAT Registration 2020 Fee: Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to make an online payment of Rs.800/-
- Separate KMAT Registration 2020 for MBA & MCA: Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Keep KMAT Registration 2020 Record: Please make a photocopy of the KMAT 2020 application form as a proof of acknowledgement.
KMAT Exam Fee 2020: Important Points
- Karnataka KMAT 2020 Application fee of Rs.800 (Including GST) is non refundable
- KMAT Application fee should be paid online through Debit/Credit card, Net Banking or other modes of online fee payment
- Rs.800/- is the KMAT exam fee for one programme MBAor MCA entrance exam. If you wish to apply for MBA as well as MCA, you have to make online payment of Rs.800/- for MBA and Rs.800/- for MCA separately
How KMAT Registration is Useful?
If you choose to register and apply for Karnataka KMAT 2020, your career in Management can start at one of the good MBA colleges imparting quality MBA education. Good score in KMAT Karnataka 2020 exam will offer admission to MBA and MCA courses in the prominent Institutes in Bangalore and rest of Karnataka State.
One of the key features of KMAT entrance exam is that it leads to admission in B-schools which have moderate fee structure. KMAT full form is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT). KMAT Exam 2020 will be conducted by KPPGCA Kanrantaka.
10 Key Benefits of KMAT 2020 Registration
Below are shared the key benefits for Karnataka KMAT 2020 registration:
- 189 AICTE Approved MBA Colleges Accept KMAT Score
Scores of KMAT 2020 will be accepted by more than 189+ well known AICTE-approved University-affiliated B-schools in Bangalore and Karnataka. A few of the leading institutions include IFIM Business School, Indus Business Academy, ISBR, CMR Institute of Technology, Kristu Jayanthi College, Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS), Don Bosco School of Management and many more.
- KMAT Registration 2020: Open to All India Candidates
Candidates from any part of India who meet the eligibility criteria can register, apply and take KMAT exam 2020 in all parts of India and will be treated at par in MBA admission process in KMAT accepting MBA colleges.
- KMAT Exam: Gateway to MBA in Bangalore &Karnataka
Silicon Valley of India and No 1 Destination for MBA/PGDM/MCA with very vibrant Job market, Bangalore and other parts of Karnataka are the preferred choice of candidates to pursue MBA. KMAT exam score leads to the MBA admission in the Bangalore and rest of Karnataka MBA colleges
- Low Fee MBA from Bangalore & Karnataka
KMAT leads to admission in university affiliated MBA colleges who offer MBA at low fee. The MBA course fee in number of MBA colleges in Bangalore, accepting KMAT exam score is as low as Rs.4-5 lakhs and in many other colleges the MBA fee is lower than Rs.10 lakhs. Read More
- KMAT - an Affordable Exam
KMAT 2020 Registration and application process is affordable at Rs.800/- as application fee. Besides, KMAT Registration and application form 2020 offers the facility of sharing your KMAT scores with selected B-schools of your choice/scores.
- Ease of Test Taking
KMAT 2020 is conducted in conventional Paper-Pencil mode. KMAT exam provides a level playing field for all the candidates whether they are computer savvy or do not know how to navigate through the computer based test. Candidates appearing KMAT do not need to devote their time to know the intricacies as required in computer based exam like navigational practice how to answer the question, replacing the answers, deleting the answers, moving from section to other among other problems. Candidates can focus on their KMAT preparation with a conventional pattern.
- KMAT – A Moderate Difficulty Level Exam
KMAT is not a difficult exam. The exam duration is of 2 hours. The exam is divided in 3 sections without any sectional time limit to solve. All the questions are of MCQ type. Candidate can move from one section to other to solve any question. The exam has moderate difficulty level.
- No Negative Marking Exam with Moderate Cut offs
KMAT 2020 scoring pattern does not penalize a candidate with negative marking for wrong answer. It awards +1 mark for every correct answer and no marks for un-attempted question or for any wrong answer. The KMAT cut offs in shortlisting for final MBA admission do not go very high as the MBA colleges accepting KMAT exam score award good weightage to other components also in their admission process.
- High Intake for MBA/MCA
There are more than 15000 MBA/MCA seats available for admission in 189 MBA colleges in Bangalore & rest of Karnataka. The final admission process in these KMAT MBA colleges begins in August. Almost all the candidates who qualify and are declared successful in KMAT exam can get admission in Karnataka B-schools
- KMAT-Last MBA/MCA Admission Opportunity in 2020
KMAT 2020 is last common entrance exam for MBA/PGDM Admissions 2020. KMAT 2020 applicants get one year advantage in admission. All the subsequent MBA entrance tests, will lead to MBA admission in 2021 while KMAT 2020 offers the opportunity to get MBA admission in 2020.
MBAUniverse.com will continue to update the information and changes in regard to KMAT Registration, Application process & submission, exam pattern, result and admission process.