MBA Summer Placements 2019 for the 2019-21 batch are scaling new heights. Some of the top runners with steep hike in summer placement packages include FMS Delhi, IIFT, IIM Ahmedabad, XLRI Jamshedpur, IIM Bangalore among others.
The MBA/PGDM students for the batch 2019-21 in B-schools are getting 15 to 25% higher stipend in summer placement over last year. The rising salary data and increasing number of participating recruiters in Summer Placement 2019-21 batch in IIMs, FMS, MDI, XLRI, IIFT and other top B-schools for the summer internships 2020 reveal that the MBA job market is soaring and MBA/PGDM students are getting higher stipend offers than last year.
More recruiters are making more offers and many B-schools have completed their summer placement within a short period of 3-4 days. Out of hundreds of participating recruiters in summer placements, many have to go back as 100% summer placement is done even before the scheduled arrival of the remaining recruiters.
IIM Ahmedabad Summer Placement: MBA Top Recruiters
IIM Ahmedabad concluded the third and final cluster of the Summer Placement 2019-21 batch on November 7, 2019. Sharing the information on November 22, 2019, IIM Ahmedabad has informed, “The Summer Placement process for the Class of 2021 of the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Ahmedabad has been successfully completed within three clusters with students being placed across about 20 sectors and functions of their choice.
Over 40 firms participated in the final cluster. The firms that participated in Cluster 3 comprised of eight cohorts – BFSI, Consumer Technology, Core Manufacturing & Infrastructure, Enterprise Tech, Food & Dairy, Analytics & IT Consulting, Pharma & Healthcare, Renewable Energy & Green Tech. IIM Ahmedabad concluded the summer placement process 2019 in 3 clusters beginning with cluster 1 on November 1 and concluding with cluster 3 on November 7, 2019. Close to 100 students made over 300 dream applications this year
Boston Consulting Group was the top recruiter for the Summers 2019 process with 23 offers. Among the global banks, HSBC made 8 offers. FinIQ was the top recruiter in the BFSI cohort having made 6 offers. HUL recruited 14 students, making it the top recruiter in the Consumer Goods cohort while the Aditya Birla Group was the top recruiter in the General Management cohort with 7 offers. Amazon was the highest recruiter in the Retail B2B& B2C space, having made 9 offers, while Microsoft was the leading recruiter in the Consumer Tech cohort with 8 offers.
Salary Data about the placement will be released in an audited report, as per the Indian Placement Reporting Standards (IPRS). The IPRS report for ‘Summer Placements 2019-20’ will be released 6 months from the date of completion of the process.
IIM Ahmedabad Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Awaited
- Highest stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Awaited
- Top Recruiters Batch 2019-21: Boston Consulting, HSBC, HUL, Aditya Birla, Amazon, Microsoft, FinIQ, Adobe, Ola, OLX, Uber, Bajaj Auto,Vedanta, Intel, Sprinklr, Boehringer, Ingelheim, Emcure Pharma, Indegene, Stryker, Amplus Solar, LEC Australia, ReNew Power
IIM Calcutta Summer Placement: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
IIM Calcutta concluded its summer placements for the 56th batch of 480 of the MBA 2019-21 programme with 100% placements. 136 participating firms offered nearly 200 roles to the class of 2021. Several students exercised “Dream” options that allowed them to secure multiple offers from the choicest recruiters.
Finance and Consulting firms accounted for 43.2% of the total offers. Several firms also opened international roles including Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Barclays, Hexaware. Citibank (15) closely followed by Goldman Sachs (11) were the largest recruiters in the Banking and Finance sector. Consulting sector attracted the highest number of offers with participation from majors like McKinsey, Bain, BCG, ATK, KPMG, Mastercard, EY.
IIM Calcutta continued its strong presence in Sales & Marketing and General Management domain which covered 35% of the total offers. Students were also offered leadership roles by conglomerates and HUL was the largest recruiter in the sector with 12 offers.
Product Management, Operations and the E-commerce sector had 20% of the total intern recruits. This segment saw an exceptional rise in the number of hires from IIM Calcutta. Amazon and Microsoft were the major recruiters with 20 and 12 interns respectively.
Several new firms were added across the spectrum to cater to a larger batch size and provide multiple options to the students. The number of participating firms grew by 13.33% which include first timers like Puma, Emami, Cochlear, Atha Group, Valuelabs, Apparel Group.
IIM Calcutta Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Awaited
- Highest stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Awaited
- Top Recruiters Batch 2019-21: Citibank, Goldman Sachs, Brookfield, Macquarie, Gaja Capital, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, BPEA, Edelweiss, DE Shaw, Avendus, NIIF, Indigrid, White Oak Capital Management, McKinsey, Bain, ATK, KPMG, Mastercard, EY, BCG, Accenture, Mahindra & Mahindra, TAS, ABG, RPG, Godrej, RIL, HUL, P&G, Nestle, ITC, Johnson & Johnson, AB InBev, Mondelēz, Coca-Cola, Asian Paints, Dabur, RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group, Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, Media.Net, Salesforce, Udaan, Cloudtail, Flipkart, Uber, Ola, Oyo
XLRI Jamshedpur Summer Placement: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
Xavier School of Management, (XLRI) Jamshedpur completed its Summer Internship Placement Process (SIP) for 2019-21 batch in just two days. 86 companies including 11 first time recruiters participated in the process offering roles across domains to 361 students
XLRI Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.20 Lakh per Month
- Highest stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.2.5 lakhs per Month
- Top Recruiters Batch 2019-21: The Boston Consulting Group, Microsoft, P&G, Aditya Birla Group, ITC, Nestle, Hindustan Unilever, Mondelez, Mahindra & Mahindra, Citibank, Bain & Co., Adani, Diageo, NIIF, Kornferry, PhonePe, Mars, Ola, Rupeek, Udaan, Read More
XLRI Summer Placement 2017-19 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2017-19: Increased by 20%
- Highest stipend Salary Batch 2017-19: Rs.5 lakhs for two months
- Top Recruiters batch 2017-19: BCG, PWC, Coca-Cola and HCCB, Mondelez, HUL, ITC, P&G, TAS, RB, RPG, Microsoft, Uber, GSK CH, ABG
IIM Lucknow Summer Placement: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
IIM Lucknow has concluded its Summer Placement for the 35th batch 2019-21 in record time. Complete batch of 481 students at IIM Lucknow got placed in 140 companies achieving yet again 100% placement. Top segments based on roles offered were Sales & Marketing, Consulting, Finance, Operations, IT/Systems, General management, and E-commerce
IIM Lucknow Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.09 Lakh Per Month
- Median stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.20 Lakh Per Month
- Highest Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: NA
- Top Recruiters batch 2019-21: Accenture Strategy, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, A.T. Kearney, Avendus Capital, Bain & Co., Citi, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Hindustan Unilever, ITC, JP Morgan Chase & Co., McKinsey & Co., Microsoft, Multiples Alternate Asset Management, P&G, TAS, The Boston Consulting Group, Uber, and Udaan. Read More
FMS Delhi Summer Placement: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi concluded the summer internship placement process for the 2019-21 batch with 100% placements and highest ever average stipend for the duration of two months recording an increase of 13.5% over last year. The average compensation for the top 100 of the batch increased to INR 271,600 for two months from INR 245,200 for two months last year. The placement season saw an increase of 11.2% in the average stipend for women candidates which increased to INR 233,674 from INR 210,120 the previous year. This year 80% of the batch or 170 candidates received a stipend of INR 2,00,000 and above.
Around 22% of students were hired in Consulting and General Management domains, while 17% received offers for Finance roles. Around 39% of the students accepted offers in Sales and Marketing. There was a 42% increase in the e-Commerce/IT/Operation roles compared to last year with 47 accepted offers. There was an 85% increase in the number of offers in the E-Commerce.
FMS Delhi Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.2.30 Lakhs for two months
- Highest Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.4.00 Lakhs for the internship period
- Top Recruiters batch 2019-21: Accenture, Aditya Birla Group, American Express, AT Kearney, Bank of America, Boston Consulting Group, Capgemini, Citi, EY, GEP, Haitong, HSBC, Morgan Stanley, Spark Capital, Tata Administrative Services, Asian Paints, Beam Suntory, BYJU’s, Coca-Cola, HUL, ITC, Johnson and Johnson, L’Oréal, Mondelez, Nestle, Pidilite, Reckitt Benckiser, Samsung, Star, Udaan, Amazon, Adobe, Flipkart, Google, Media.Net, Microsoft, Ola, Swiggy, Uber
IIFT Summer Placement for Delhi, Kolkata campuses: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
IIFT has wrapped up its Summer Placement for 2019-21 batch with higher salary offers and 96 marquee companies including 42 new recruiters participating in the placement season. One of the fastest among the top B-schools of India, completing the summer placement 2020 with 13.5% increase in average stipend over last year, IIFT has recorded higher salary packages.
IIFT Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average stipend salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.68 Lakhs for two months
- Highest Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs. 3.20 Lakhs for two months
- Top Recruiters batch 2019-21: Adqvest Capital, Aditya Birla Group, Apollo Tyres, Bira91, BMW, Capegemini, Citi Bank, CRISIL, DCM Shriram, D E Shaw, Google, HUL, Dabur, Duff & Phelps, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, ICICI Bank, JP Morgan Chase, L&T, Loan Adda, SilverDale, Raymonds, SREI, Synergy Consulting, Toffee Insurance, Tresvista, Swiggy among others Read More
IIM Kozhikode: Average Salary in summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
IIM Kozhikode has successfully completed the summer placement season for its 23rd Post Graduate Program (PGP) batch (2019-2021). The season attracted participation from 131 companies which rolled out offers to 462 students. Amazon made the highest number of offers at 19 offers.
This batch has the first supernumerary section added for talented women candidates, across all IIMs. The 140 participating women bagged on average a 21% higher stipend than the men. An increased involvement of IIM Kozhikode's alumni in the summer placement processes of their respective companies, accounting for 31% of all offers, up from 20% last season was another highlight. IIM Kozhikode's global network of 8000+ alumni includes alumni in senior positions across most marquee recruiters. First time recruiters were some of the top recruiters extending a total of 128 offers to approximately 27% of the batch. Sales and Marketing saw the largest recruitment on campus with around 37% of students receiving offers in this domain.
IIM Kozhikode Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.75 Lakhs for 2 months
- Median Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 months
- Highest Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs. 3.2 Lakhs for 2 months
- Top Recruiters: Amazon, HUL, Colgate Palmolive, Tata Sky, L&T, Duff & Phelps, Ola, Udaan and Walmart Labs. Accenture Strategy, Amazon, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, EY, Goldman Sachs, HUL, ITC, JP Morgan Chase, Pidilite, PwC, Shell, TAS, Uber, AB InBev, Asian Paints, Bajaj Auto, Colgate-Palmolive, HUL, ITC, Kohler, Pidilite, Reckitt Benckiser and Samsung
IIM Kozhikode Summer Placement 2018-20 Batch
- Average Stipend Salary: Rs.1.71 Lakh for two months
- Median Stipend Salary: Rs. 2 Lakh for two months
- Highest Stipend Salary: Rs. 3 Lakh for two months
- Top Recruiters: Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase, BCG, Accenture, Deloitte, Amazon, HUL, Capgemini, Mahindra, RPG, TAS, Wipro, Reliance, Siemens
IIM Kozhikode Summer Placement 2017-19 Batch
- Average stipend Salary Batch 2017-19: Rs.1.4 Lakh
- Median Stipend Salary Batch 2017-19: Rs.1.4 Lakh
- Highest stipend Salary Batch 2017-19: Rs.3 Lakhs
- Top Recruiters batch 2017-19: Amazon, Deloitte, Fidelity Investments, Goldman Sachs, Hewlett Packard, Pidilite extended 61 offers.
IIM Indore: Average Salary in Summer Placement, MBA top recruiters
IIM Indore has successfully completed the summer placement process for the 2019-21 batch. IIM Indore has witnessed increase in the number of recruiters. A total of 160+ recruiters participated in the placement process this year. Many marquee recruiters like Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte USI, Deutsche Bank, Ernst & Young, Goldman Sachs, Google, HUL, ITC, JPMorgan Chase and PwC continued their association with IIM Indore and hired interns in good numbers.
IIM Indore also witnessed participation from 39 first-time recruiters such as Adani Group, Capgemini ELITE, Diageo, GEP Consulting, Microsoft, Reckitt Benckiser, Salesforce, Walmart Labs and Xiaomi who offered coveted profiles across multiple domains.
IIM Indore has the biggest batch strength (589 students) across all IIMs and also stands apart in terms of diversity of its candidates. The gender diversity at IIM Indore is the best amongst its peers at 44% with 258 female participants who have received on an average, 24% higher stipend than the male participants in the summer internship placements.
IIM Indore Summer Placement 2019-21 Batch
- Average Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.1.68 Lakhs for 2 Months
- Highest Stipend Salary Batch 2019-21: Rs.4 Lakhs for 2 Months
- Top Recruiters: Barclays, Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Edelweiss, HSBC, State Street, Avalon, Bain Capability, Boston Consulting, Deloitte USI, E&Y, GEP, PwC, UnitedHealth, Aditya Birla, Asian Paints, Bajaj Auto, Dabur, Diageo, HUL, ITC, GSK, Kohler, L’Oréal, L&T, Marico, Nestle, Philips, Piramal Enterprises, Procter & Gamble, Reckitt Benckiser, Amazon, Blackbuck, Cisco, Google, HUL, OLX, Udaan, Walmart, ACT Fibernet, Adani Group, Capgemini, General Electric, JSW Group, Mahindra Group, Reliance Industries