The application process for top MBA colleges admission 2023 is open for next few days and many of them are closing it before CAT 2022 Exam date. While application process for IIMs admission 2023 has closed on September 21, the applications for admission to XLRI Jamshedpur, SPJIMR Mumbai, MDI Gurgaon, NMIMS Mumbai, MICA Ahmedabad, SIBM Pune, IMI New Delhi, IMT Ghaziabad, Great Lakes and other best MBA colleges are open. IIFT has extended its last date till Nov 24, 2022 offering the last opportunity to apply for admission. FMS and TISS are likely to open their application for admission 2023 in a few days.
After close of CAT 2022 registration and IIMs application process, the application deadlines of many of other top MBA Colleges will also be closing soon. The top MBA Colleges Application Deadline is usually not extended, so, it is the right time to submit your MBA admission 2023 application to the preferred MBA colleges and simultaneously also appear in the respective MBA entrance exam. Before going deep into MBA colleges admission deadlines, let us know a little more about them
Top MBA Colleges Admission Deadlines: Latest Update
- 20 IIMs to Accept only CAT 2022 Score: Last Date Closed on Sept 21, 2022
- XLRI to Accept only XAT 2023 Score: Last Date- November 30 Apply Now
- SPJIMR Mumbai to Accept CAT 2022 Score: Last Date – November 25, 2022 Apply Now
- IIFT Delhi/Kolkata to Accept IIFT Entrance Exam Score: Last Date Nov 24, 2022
- MDI Gurgaon to Accept only CAT 2022 Score: Last Date Nov 25, 2022 Apply Now
- NMIMS Mumbai to Accept only 1st Take of NMAT 2022 Score: Last Date-October 10
- IMI New Delhi to Accept CAT 2022 & XAT 2023 Score: Application is Open Apply Now
- IMT Ghaziabad to Accept CAT 2022 & XAT 2023 Score: Application is Open Apply Now
- MICA Ahmedabad to Accept CAT 2022 & XAT 2023 Score: Last Date-January 16, 2022 Apply Now
- SIBM Pune to Accept only SNAP 2022 Score: Last Date-November 24
- Great Lakes Chennai & Gurgaon Opens Admission 2023: Last Date-November 21, 2022 Apply Now
- SDA Bocconi Asia Center Mumbai Admission 2023: Last Date November 21, 2022 Apply Now
Other Top B-schools to Open Application Soon
- FMS Delhi to Open Admission 2023 in November last week
- TISS to Open Admission 2023 in November last week
Apart from the entrance exam scores, the MBA Admission & Selection Criteria of top MBA colleges give due consideration of candidate’s academic profile, achievements, diversity, work experience. These components in admission process of top MBA colleges in India will help the students to get admission in the top MBA colleges as inspite of scoring high raw or percentile score in the respective MBA entrance exam, sometimes due to their moderate academic profile, lack of work experience or academic diversity, aspirants lose the admission opportunity. Read this article to know the top MBA colleges admission 2023 deadlines, Application Fee, Exam Accepted and why you should apply immediately in these top MBA colleges for admission 2023.
1. IIM Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta Admission 2023: Apply through CAT 2022 – Last Date closed on Sep 21
All the 20 IIMs accept only CAT exam score. You could apply to all the 20 IIMs including IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, IIM Lucknow and other IIMs with a single CAT 2022 registration and Application form with Rs.2300/-. No extra application fees was to be paid for submitting application to individual IIMs. Read IIMs Admission Details
- Highly Ranked: Top 3 Ranking places are awarded to IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore and IIM Calcutta in NIRF Ranking 2022. Besides all the 20 IIMs, including the new generation IIMs are ranked among top 125 B-schools
- IIMs Fees: IIMs fee for 2023-25 batch goes in the range of 14 lakhs to 25 lakhs for the complete course..
- IIMs Placements 2022: Not only the top IIMs have registered high placements with average salary of Rs. 25 to 35 LPA, the new generation IIMs have also registered high average salary in the range of 12 to 20 LPA in Placement 2022.
- Admission Status: Closed on September 21, 2022
2. XLRI Jamshedpur Admission 2023: Apply through XAT 2023-Last Date: Nov 30
Xavier School of Management (XLRI) is a premier, private management institute in India founded in 1949 in the Steel city of Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Over the last seven decades, XLRI has contributed to the professional growth and management of innumerable organizations that serve the industry sectors, labor welfare, service agencies engaged in rural development, education, health and other public systems. XLRI offers PGDM and PGDM (HRM) programmes.
XLRI accepts only XAT exam score. However, you have to spend additional Rs.200 to apply for XLRI admission 2023 apart from applying for XAT 2023 with an application fee of Rs.2000 through a common application form for XAT and XLRI. Apart from XLRI, there are 160+ B-schools which will accept XAT 2023 score for MBA admission 2023. Key USPs of XLRI are:
- Highly Ranked Institute: The GoI, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 has placed XLRI Jamshedpur #8 among top 125 B-schools in Management category.
- Fee with high RoI: XLRI is a high RoI B-school with a fee structure at par with top IIMs. Present fee for 2 years PGDM programme is Rs.23.60 lakhs
- High Placements: XLRI has a consistent record of 100% placements. Placement 2022 at XLRI concluded with high salary packages offered by top recruiters. Average salary in XLRI placement 2022 increased to Rs.30.7 LPA from Rs.25.08 LPA last year and the highest salary has gone up at Rs.60 LPA in Placement 2022 from Rs.50 LPA last year.
- Admission Status: Open Now; Last date – November 30, 2022 Read More
3. SPJIMR Mumbai: To Accept CAT 2022; Last Date- Nov 25 | Apply Now
BharatiyaVidya Bhavan's S P Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) is a leading school of management in the heart of India’s financial centre, Mumbai. SPJIMR has unique admission process for its flagship high RoI PGDM programme. Following are the key reasons and USPs which you should consider and apply to SPJIMR:
- Highly Ranked: In the MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2022 SPJIMR has been ranked # 6 among top management institutes in India. SPJIMR is ranked #21 in GoI, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 B-schools in India.
- SPJIMR Fees: SPJIMR PGDM programme fee is Rs.19 lakhs which leads to high placements as well.
- Placements 2022 at par with top IIMs: Placement 2022 at SPJIMR have remained at par with top IIMs. SPJIMR has registered highest package of Rs.53.16 LPA, average package of Rs.32.05 LPA and the median package of Rs.30.10 LPA.
- Admission Status: Application is open Apply Now
4. FMS Delhi: Application Opening Soon
FMS Delhi is the coveted management faculty of University of Delhi and is one of the most sought after MBA colleges at par with top IIMs. It is a low fee and high placements MBA college which makes it the highest RoI MBA college in India. Established in 1954, FMS over the past 68 years has helped shape diverse personalities and unique talents in order to imbibe the spirit of achieving excellence. The intellectual rigor and exposure that FMS students receive unifies academics with leadership skills, provides practical experience and training. In 2012, FMS Delhi became the third campus in India to be equipped with a Bloomberg terminal. Key highlights and USPs of FMS are:
- Highly Ranked: Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is an integral part of University of Delhi (DU) which is ranked # 13 among top 200 universities in GoI MHRD NIRF Rankings 2022. In MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2021, FMS Delhi was placed #10 among top B-schools in India
- FMS Delhi Fees: FMS Delhi is low fee B-school. Total MBA fees for two years at FMS Delhi is Rs.1.92 lakhs which is very much lower than any good MBA college
- Placements 2022 at par with top IIMs: Placement 2022 at FMS Delhi has surpassed many top IIMs. FMS Delhi has registered highest package of Rs.58 LPA, average package of Rs.32.4 LPA and the median package of Rs.30 LPA.
- Admission Status: Application for FMS Delhi Admission 2023 will open in November 2022, last week FMS Delhi Admission
5. MDI Gurgaon: To Accept CAT 2022; Last Date – Nov 25, 2022 | Apply Now
MDI Gurgaon is one of the top business schools in India with a vision to be a ‘Global Business School’. The institute integrates knowledge, research, industry experience and international exposure to offer comprehensive programmes. It is the first Indian Business School and second in Asia to get international accreditation for its courses from ‘Association of MBAs’ (AMBA), UK. MDI is also AACSB Accredited and is South Asian Quality Systems (SAQS) accredited by AMDISA in 2005. MDI Gurgaon has opened the application process for admission 2023 on Sept 21. Key USPs of MDI Gurgaon are:
- Highly Ranked: MDI Gurgaon has consistently been ranked amongst the top B-schools in the country. In the MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2022 MDI Gurgaon was ranked #9 and in the NIRF Ranking 2022 Management, MDI Gurgaon is Ranked #13 among top 125 management institutes in India.
- MDI Gurgaon Fees: Two years program fees of MDI Gurgaon is Rs.23,47,400
- MDI Gurgaon Placements 2022 at par with top IIMs: MDI Gurgaon Placements 2022 have remained high and are at par with top IIMs. MDI Gurgaon has registered highest package of Rs.1.14 Crores offered in IT & Operations domain. Average package has gone up at Rs.26.65 LPA in 2022 from Rs.23.15 LPA in 2021.
- Admission Status: Application is Open for MDI Gurgaon Admission 2023 till Nov 25, 2022 Apply Now
6. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT): Last Date Extended to Nov 24
IIFT is India’s top institute and is now Deemed University that offers MBA (IB) Programme at its Delhi & Kolkata campuses. IIFT admission is through IIFT entrance test to be conducted by NTA in December 2022. Following are the key reasons and USPs which you should consider and apply for IIFT admission:
- Highly Ranked: In the Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022-Mangement, IIFT is Ranked # 24 among top 125 B-schools in India. In MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2022, IIFT is ranked # 8
- IIFT MBA Fees: IIFT MBA (IB) fee for 2 years is Rs. 18.25 lakhs.
- High Placements: IIFT MBA Placements have a consistent record of 100% placement with high salary packages. IIFT MBA Placements 2022 registered higher than last year average placement package of Rs.25.16 LPA, and Highest domestic salary of Rs.46.50 LPA for the MBA (IB) 2020-22 batch.
- Admission Status: Application is open till Nov 24, 2022 Read More
7. NMIMS Mumbai Admission 2023: Last Date Closed on Oct 31
MBA admission 2023 at School of Business Management (SBM), SVKM's NMIMS, Mumbai is open through NMAT 2022. Established in 1981, the institute is one of the top MBA colleges in India. NMIMS will accept NMAT by GMAC exam 2022 score for MBA admission 2023. NMIMS will accept only the first take score of NMAT 2022 exam. If you wish to apply for NMIMS MBA admission 2023, you needed to apply for NMAT 2022 latest by October 10, 2022 and should apply for NMIMS MBA admission at least a day before your NMAT exam date. Following are the key reasons and USPs of NMIMS:
- Highly Ranked: NMIMS School of Business Management, Mumbai is Ranked #25 in the Ministry of HRD Government of India NIRF Rankings 2022. It is ranked #10 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2022.
- Fee Coupled with High RoI: The fee for MBA programme is Rs.21.90 lakhs. The investment in fee and other expenses is followed by high placements, giving high RoI.
- High Placements: The Placement 2022 recorded highest salary of Rs. 57.65 LPA and average salary of Rs. 23.07 LPA Read More NMIMS Mumbai MBA Admission
8. SIBM Pune Admission 2023: Apply through SNAP 2022: Last Date – Nov 24
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune and SCMHRD Pune are the highly ranked constituent B-schools of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University, Pune. Both the institutes will accept SNAP 2022 exam score for MBA admission 2023. While the last date to apply for SNAP exam is November 24, the last date to apply for admission 2023 at institutes is a few days after the SNAP exam date.
Candidates have to apply for SNAP 2022 exam and also have to apply for admission to the B-schools through the SNAP application form by paying extra application fee of Rs.1000/- per MBA programme. SNAP exam dates are December 10, 18 & 23, 2022. Applicants can appear in all the three SNAP exams on all the three dates by paying Rs.1950/- for each SNAP exam. Key USPs of SIBM Pune are:
- Highly Ranked: The GoI MHRD NIRF 2022 Ranking has awarded 17th place to SIBM Pune among top 125 B-schools in India.
- High RoI Programme with Moderate Fee: Two years MBA programme fee at SIBM Pune is Rs.23,32,100/-, whereas the average placement is more than Rs. 23 LPA
- High Placements: SIBM Pune has a consistent 100% placement record with high salary packages. Placement 2022 has recorded highest salary of Rs.45.50 LPA and average salary of Rs.23.06 LPA
- Admission Status: Application for SIBM Admission 2023 is open. Last date to apply is November 24, 2022 Read More
9. MICA Ahmedabad Admission 2023: Last Date -January 16, 2023 for (MICAT-II) | Apply Now
MICA Ahmedabad, the school of ideas, is India’s premier management school for Strategic Marketing and Communications. MICA offers 2-year Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Communication (PGDM-C) and Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) with the same eligibility criteria. MICA conducts its own admission test MICAT along with accepting CAT/XAT/GMAT scores to select most suitable MICA fit candidates.
- Highly Ranked: MICA Ahmedabad is ranked #42 in NIRF Ranking 2022-Management
- MICA Fees: MICA PGDM-C and PGDM program fee is Rs. 21 lakhs
- MICA Placements 2022: MICA Ahmedabad concluded final placement 2022 achieving yet again 100% placement with 35% rise in average salary which has gone up at Rs.19.01 LPA and 15% rise in Highest salary which has gone up at Rs.57.52 LPA.
- Admission Status: Application is open Apply Now
10. IMI New Delhi: Application is Open | Apply Now
IMI New Delhi is the first corporate sponsored B-School of India and is located in the heart of New Delhi, close to large corporations, high growth start-ups and foreign embassies. This year IMI New Delhi will accept XAT 2023 exam score also, along with CAT 2022 and GMAT score for admission 2023. IMI Delhi offers 2 years full time AICTE approved PGDM, PGDM-HRM, PGDM B&FS programmes. Key USPs of IMI New Delhi include
- Top Ranked: IMI New Delhi is ranked #19 in MBAUniverse.com B-school Ranking 2022 and is ranked #30 among top 125 B-schools in India in MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022.
- Internationally Accredited: IMI New Delhi has earned the top National and International Accreditations. IMI is accredited by the prestigious AACSB International, by SAQS and by AMBA. All programs at IMI New Delhi are approved by AICTE. The PGDM, PGDM (HRM) and PGDM (B&FS) at IMI New Delhi are all accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- Programme Fees: IMI New Delhi PGDM programme fee is Rs.21.37 lakhs.
- High Placements: IMI New Delhi has completed 100% placements for the PGDM 2020-22 batch with 20% hike in Average Salary which increased to Rs.15.23 LPA from last year. Highest Salary for the batch of 2022 is 32 LPA.
- International Student Exchange: IMI has academic collaborations with many top rated foreign B-Schools with 18 active student exchange programs primarily in Europe.
- Admission Status: Application is Open Apply Now
11. IMT Ghaziabad: Last Date to Apply – November 25, 2022 Apply Now
IMT Ghaziabad is a pioneer B-school with smart campus with modern academic facilities and corporate engagement, intensive international connect, faculty with rich experience in industry and academics, a campus life ensuring a holistic approach in grooming the students for the challenging career. IMT Ghaziabad will accept CAT 2022 and XAT 2023 exam score for Admission 2023. You need to apply and appear in at least one of the above exams and should apply online separately for IMT Ghaziabad admission 2023. Key USPs of IMT Ghaziabad are:
- Highly Ranked: IMT Ghaziabad is ranked #44 in the GoI MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 management institutes in India. It is ranked # 14 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2022 and is 12th in the Business India B-School Ranking 2020-21
- Programme Fee: IMT Ghaziabad PGDM programme fee is Rs.19.53 lakhs.
- High Placements: IMT has concluded Placement 2022 as early as in Dec 2021. In Placement 2022 IMT Ghaziabad has recorded average salary of Rs.15.28 LPA and highest salary of Rs.62 LPA
- Admission Status: Application is open | Apply Now
12. Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai/Gurgaon: Last Date – Nov 21, 2022 | Apply Now
Great Lakes Institute of Management, with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon, is one of the highly ranked management institutes in India. Great Lakes offers AICTE approved 1 Year PGPM and 2 Year PGDM programs at its campuses. For both the programs Great Lakes accepts CAT/XAT/CMAT and GMAT exam scores. The application deadline is to close on November 21, 2022 with an application fee of Rs.2000/-. Candidates have the option of either applying to Great Lakes Chennai and Great Lakes Gurgaon campuses separately or for both the campuses through the common application form by selecting the appropriate option in the registration form.
- Highly Ranked: Great Lakes Chennai is Ranked #31 and Great Lakes Gurgaon is ranked #52 in GoI MHRD NIRF Rankings 2022 Management among top 125 B-schools. It is ranked 5th by Analytics India for the Analytics program; 4th by Outlook India among Top Standalone Institutions; 9th by Business World among Top One-Year Programs. The Great Lakes PGPM program has been consistently ranked in the top one year MBA programs in the country.
- Programme Fee: Great Lakes Fees for 2 year PGDM program is Rs.17.15 lakhs and for 1 year PGPM program the Fees is Rs.20.75 lakhs
- High Placements: Great Lakes placements 2022 for PGPM registered average salary of Rs. 17.9 LPA and highest salary of Rs. 35 LPA. The average salary was Rs.12.5 LPA and highest salary was Rs.25.8 LPA for PGDM 2020-22 batch
- Admission Status: Application is Open | Apply Now
13. IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2023: Application Opening Soon
Department of Management Studies (DMS) IIT Delhi is one of the highly ranked and high RoI B-school with high placements at moderate fee structure. IIT Delhi MBA Average Package in placements is more than double of the 2 years MBA program fees. Key Highlights and USPs of IIT Delhi MBA are:
Placements 2022 Highlights
- Percentage of students placed: 100%
- Average Salary: Rs 21.90 LPA (18% increase over previous year)
- Highest Salary: Rs. 36.70 LPA
Things to Check for Top MBA Colleges Admission 2023
The admission process of top MBA colleges in India starts in the month of August/September. The top MBA colleges admission 2023 dates are open now and are closing shortly. So, before getting ready to apply for top MBA colleges admission 2023, you should check the following:
1. Top MBA Colleges Application Open Status & Deadline: If the top MBA colleges admission 2023 dates are not open, it is no use to apply now but if the application is closing soon don’t wait for the last date.
2. Top MBA Colleges Exam Accepted & their last dates: Top MBA entrance exams for admission to top Institutes differ. For example IIMs accept only CAT; XLRI accepts only XAT; NMIMS accept only NMAT; SIBM colleges accept only SNAP. So you should apply for the exam first before applying to the management institute.
3. Top MBA Colleges Application Fee: This is very important. The application fee for all the top MBA colleges has been rising although many of them have not increased the application fee for admission 2023. So, prepare a list of top MBA colleges in India by Entrance Exam, application fee and then apply. For example, you have to pay a single fee of Rs.2300 for CAT which includes the application fee for all the 20 IIMs
4. MBA Admission & Selection Criteria of Top MBA Colleges: The MBA Admission & Selection Criteria of Top MBA Colleges like IIMs is common as it is based on CAT score, Admission criteria for Symbiosis B-schools is common and is based on SNAP exam score. XLRI also has common selection criteria for its Jamshedpur and Delhi NCR campus. SPJIMR has unique profile based shortlisting criteria which shortlists you even before your result is declared. This can save your time and energy and you may not need to prepare and attend multiple PI rounds. So the first thing is to choose the preferred B-school and apply
Hope you found this article useful with complete information to plan for your MBA Admission 2023.
You may shortlist your preferred B-schools and apply. MBAUniverse.com will continue to update this page with complete information with last date of MBA Admission 2023, top MBA colleges Application deadline, admission process of top MBA colleges in India, changes in the top MBA colleges exam accepted and other key details about Top B-schools Admission 2023.
Also read these in-depth articles on:
Stay tuned to MBAUniverse.com for complete MBA Admission Guidance